The Beach

Hey Doms and Subs,

UPDATE!!🙆

YESS IT'S HERE. THIS IS FOR ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO HAVE REQUESTED IT. IT'S HERE!💃💃💃

YOU'RE WELCOME!😀

SPECIAL THANKS:

Special thanks to LULUBEB for promoting my book.😘💓
SHE'S A GREAT PERSON TO TALK TO AND VERY SUPPORTIVE. THANKS BEB💯💯.

*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.

CHAPTER 28- THE BEACH

I pull on my nude cardigan over me white body blouse and run my hands over my black skirt that hugs my curves.

I'm in nude flats and I sport a nude handbag to carry off the look. My hair is in a neat bun and my bangs are straightened out. I add a little gloss to my lips and eyeliner to my eyes.

I walk out of my room, down the hall and towards the kitchen. Lexi is the first to notice me.

"Wow, I think this is the first I've seen you in flats while going to do your job," she says.

I smile at her, she's in a tank top that shows her little bump and sweatpants. "Well I'm going to meet children and I have a feeling that going in heels is a bad idea. Plus, this is the first I've seen you in tank tops outside of your room since my little discovery."

"Well I'm going to be a mommy soon so I have to embrace it," she says and I give a sad smile.

"Who's going to be a mommy?" Johnattan asks as he walks into the kitchen.

"I am Johnny boy and Chrissie is going to be my baby daddy," she says as she gets up and kiss my cheek playfully.

"Last time I checked daddies are usually males and the females produce children and are mommies," he says pouring three cups of coffee and handing one to me and Lexi.

"No-" I say as he hands Lexi the cup. "No caffeine for my baby, organic teas."

Lexi looks at me as if saying 'bitch please'. "This baby has been getting coffee for the last two months and if you wanna control what a baby gets go get one of your own."

She smiles playfully and I look at her with a small smile.

"Or is messing up your little figure too much?" She says as she playfully smacks my ass.

"Hey, none of that in the kitchen," says Johnattan. "Unless I'm doing it. Also congrats with the baby. Happy you're a part of the percentage of women that are able to reproduce, that's a gift."

"So are those that can't cursed or something?" I ask a bit ticked off by his words.

He looks at me surprised and holds my glare. "No but they have it hard in a relationship since they can't reproduce."

"Well my mother had problems reproducing but here I am and she was loved by me regardless of her reproduction problems."

"Guys calm down," Lexi tried to calm us because she knows I become defensive when it comes to my mother.

"If she had you she wouldn't be infertile would she?" He asks getting irritated.

"Guys."

"So you're telling me if a woman is infertile she's practically useless?" I ask a fire burning in me.