Bonding

Hey pervies,

Sexy chapter for you guys.

I've been wondering if anyone is interested in doing a book trailer for Dominant?

I don't really know how to do one so anybody interested in doing one please PM me.

Thank you now please enjoy.

With love,
Mama perv😂😂😘

*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.

CHAPTER 32- BONDING

"This is heavenly," I say as I lounge in a heart shaped Jacuzzi inside our room's bathroom.

The bubbles work their magic on my skin and is most pleasuring at that sensitive part of my body. I move my feet around in the warm cherry scented water and groan for the umpteen time.

"You sound like you're having an orgasm in here," Johnattan says as he walks towards me gloriously naked with two glasses in one hand and a bottle of red wine in another.

I shamelessly stare at him and smirk as he walks over to me. I am naked in the tub too and he is shamelessly staring at my breasts.

"Oh Christi, how do you call your lover boy?" I say in a manly voice.

"Oh, lover boy," I then say alluringly.

He stops and smirks catching onto what I am doing. "And he doesn't come?"

"Come here lover boy," I smile and said a little rough in voice.

"And if he still doesn't come?" He says as he sets down the glasses and wine.

"I simply say baby, oh baby–" he walks over to me slowly. "–my sweet baby–" he kneels so his face is at my face. "–you're the one." I say softly as I kiss his lips.

"Dirty Dancing, nice." He says against our lips.

"Well you are my Johnny." I say as I push pass his lips and get to the tongue twisting, tugging and swirling.

I moan as he nibbles my lips and brings his hands on my face cupping it. Next think I know he's on top of me, kissing me senseless and my legs around his waist under the water.

"Johnny," I moan as he kisses my neck and his hands work my swollen right nipple.

"Yes baby?" Okay maybe he is taking this Dirty dancing thing too far.

"I want you not on my breast but down under," I smirk. "Time to go diving."

He laughs and kiss down my body disappearing under the water. A few minutes later and I'm moaning and jutting as he works his magic between my legs.