The other one?

Hey everyone,

Emotional Chapter. A lot of thoughts are running around in Christina's head. I try to keep them in tune with her personality and her fear.

Let's see if she'll take the risk.

This book is ending soon and I feel so gloomy. I love writing this book, I love the love between the leads but this'll soon be over. The first half of their story.

Read on.

Love,
Mama Perv😴

*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.

CHAPTER 38- THE OTHER ONE?

Soft shaking awakens me from my slumber. I peer through my lashes to see Tanya above me.

She has a yellow towel wrapped around her which she holds up with her left hand.

"Wake up sleepy head, it's time to get ready," she smiles.

I stir and sit up on the bed, I look around to see that the sun's down and the moon has risen.

"What time is it?" I ask as a yawn escapes me.

"Seven thirty," she says as she fixes the towel and sits around her vanity mirror. "The boys came around at six thirty. They took their things and left saying we should meet them there."

"Oh, OK," I say groggily as I slip off the bed.

"Yeah, it was so cute to see Johnattan babying you."

"Babying me?" I ask with a furrow of my brows.

"Didn't you feel it? He kissed your cheek and was like" rest Christi you'll need it tonight"," she giggles. "He's hinting about something and I'm sure it's not the party."

I chuckle and stretch my muscles. "Maybe."

She smirks. "Okay, so grab your outfit and run to the bathroom. It's the third door on the left. You need to get ready, I'll do your make up."

I nod as I lazily walk over to the outfit on a rack.

"Hurry!" She scolds.

I grab the outfit and run towards the door. "No need to scold me now I know how the boys feel."