Protection

Hey Doms and Subs,

School's open 😭

Happy to see my friends but that means we're back to weekly updates.

Any who have a good night.

*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.

CHAPTER 20- PROTECTION

I sit on the leather beige sofa in the living room. The cream walls watch me eager to see what will break out when Johnny steps into this room.

It seems like forever before I hear the jiggling of keys and the door opening.

"Christina!" Someone's angry.

"In the living room," I chirp as I pet Roxie who is asleep on my lap.

A few loud footsteps later and Johnattan stands in front of me. He is in a grey suit, a brown suitcase in hand and a laptop bag hangs on his left side. He places the things on the floor near the sofa and stands looking at me like a scolding father.

"What?" I innocently shrug. Innocently, ha!

"Don't act all innocent." He chuckles darkly and continues in a stern voice. "What did you do?"

I shrug, taking up Roxie and resting her on a cushion. She whines but doesn't wake. I turn to Johnattan who is pulling in frustration at his tie. I get up and walk away from him into the kitchen.

"Christina Hase get your ass back here," he says as he storms after me.

He wants me to get my ass back 'here' yet he's storming at me.

I stop and turn to face him with a smile. "What do you want Johnattan?"

He looks like he wants to choke the hell out of me. "What did you do today?"

"Oh well, I took a walk in the city, talked to Lexi, ran into Sam who took me on a tour and took out the garbage after getting here," I babble, my hand on my chin in a thoughtful look.

"Then why is- wait you ran into who?!" He bellows.

I cringe. Damn, change topic.

"I ran into Sidney and took out the garbage," I say as I walk to the refrigerator.

"What do you mean Sam took you on a tour?!" He asks fists clench.

"Don't get your undies in a knot." I say as I take out a bunch of grapes. "He took me around the city. You know the zoo and some restaurants."

"Sounds like you guys had a nice date," he says anger in his chiseled features. "Are you fucking him Christina?! Is he one of your little subs?!"

I nearly choke on the grape that I just pop in my mouth. I hold up my index finger, chew and swallow. I look up at him and raise a brow.

"So what? You are allowed to fuck around with quick fuck but me hanging with a guy means I'm fucking his brains out?" I ask calmly.