The Contract

Hey my dominators and Subs,

I'm back and on break so that means more updates!

Well not today... In the following weeks.

I missed you guys so much.
So did Christina and Johnattan!

Well I'm done rambling.

Here's your update!😘✌✊

*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.

CHAPTER 13- THE CONTRACT

I pick up my shorts and pull them on. I clasp my bra and walk to the counter.

A comfortable silence takes us over after that mind blowing and blinding sex we had. After I mentioned the contract, Johnattan has been quiet. He hasn't said anything regarding it we just cuddled - which is a bit weird for me but it feels nice.

Now I'm sitting on the opposite side of the island drinking a cup of coffee and eating bacon strips. Johnattan is staring at me while he eats and I feel a bit self-conscious which is weird because we just had sex on the floor butt naked.

What really plagues me is that contract. I want to see what is expected of me as his sub and how or when we switch. I need to know that this contract is flexible or there are loop holes in it.

OK, I can't wait any longer. I need to see that contract.

I push away the plate and coffee and stare back at him. He smirks and does the same.

"I guess you're ready to see my contract?" He asks as his eyes look me over.

I run a hand through my just fuck hair and nod. "I'm ready to see it."

He raises from around the island, - he finally puts on a pair of sweatpants, saving me the gawking - and grabs my hand pulling me towards the hall.

We pass several wooden doors on our journey through the halls but it's a red door catches my attention. He stops in front it and I gulp.

Red means Danger.

He punches in a code on a keypad on the door and opens it.

A gray room illuminated by a blue fluorescent light with a coffee table and two blue chairs greets me.

"Not what I was expecting," I state as I walk in. "I was thinking more like Christian's red room."

He chuckles and I feel his body move closer to mine. "This is my discussion area and my little Christi I do not have a red room."

He moves the hair from my shoulder slowly and starts to kiss from my shoulder to my neck. I withhold a moan and he senses this biting down on my neck. I involuntarily moan and he smirks against my skin. His hands roam over my bare stomach - Goosebumps erupting - moving up to my breasts and I start to reminisce on our foreplay. His fingers hooks my bra and my nipples stiffen in anticipation.