Room mates

Hey....

Double updates!

Yea!!!!🙌🙌🙌

We missed you so badly that we came to give double trouble😎🙅

Johnattan as promised...😉

Any who

Double💑

Trouble💃💃

*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.

CHAPTER 10- ROOMMMATES

"I'm sorry Ms. Hase but no dogs are allowed," a perky face red head at the front desk chirps.

"I made the reservation online and I saw nothing about animals not being able to stay here," I say as politely as I can muster up, which is a little.

I am at the Star's lobby, Evan in the car. The lobby was wooden and a burnt umber colour. There were white and gold decorations all over the place like: banners, drapes and streamers. There is a sitting area with three beige couches and a glass coffee table stacked with magazines.

Nice decor but the hospitality is lacking, especially with this fake red head bimbo. Why did I have to get stuck with the stupid one?

I look at her impatiently as she checked out a blond walking pass in a black suit. I roll my eyes and clear my throat. Her eyes moves back to me.

"Uh yea... I'm really sorry about that but unless you can find a pound or something for that little flee bag you can't stay," she says looking disgusted at Roxie, who is clutched to my chest. "It looks like you picked it up off a street."

For the past fifteen minutes I've been here I was biting my tongue so hard because I didn't want to cause a scene in this nice establishment. It was working but the way she talked about my Roxie now had me tickling like a time bomb.

And like I bomb I blow.

"Listen here you little tramp! You think your perky ass act is fooling me?! I'll rip out your fake ass hair one by one and feed them to you while you dangle from the ceiling like a fucking bat if you call my dog a flea bag again," I threaten silently as her mouth fell agape. "You want to talk about being picked up off the street honey your ass looked like it was pulled from the dump!"

Her green eyes stare at me surprise, she looks like someone just slapped her in the face, which I am itching to do right now. I smirk at her expression and pull Roxie up on my shoulder.

The bitch deserved it.

I tap on the desk waiting on her to come back to reality. She blinks then glares at me as she comes back from wherever the hell she was and leans forward into my face.

She better back the fuck up.

"How about this Miss Hase you get your rich, bitchy ass out of here before I really end this perky act and kick your bum?" She taunts me with a fake British accent.

That is it!

***

I sat in the back of the Mark X with Evan looking back at me like a scolding father. I sigh and look away from his disapproving eyes.