Resisting Arrest?

Lance Sweets was sitting at the diner, practically frozen, having been there for over an hour and not spoken, not moved. He was scared, to say the least. His biological father had just been released from prison...early. Was it not bad enough that he only had to serve fifteen years? Now, not two hours ago, Lance had gotten a call telling him that his biological father was out of jail, four years early. For good behavior no less! Ha. Lance was scared as hell, but doing a fairly good job not showing it. He knew that it was only a matter of time before Andy Breshov found him. Then, he would be done for. Hell, it wasn't as if Lance wasn't on practically every FBI, CIA, MBA, and all other government dockets as the best Psychologist in the world. It would take Andy what? A day, maybe two, to find him. Then all bets were off. He considered going to Booth and the gang, but then he realized that he was not on their top priority list, despite his clearly ghostly appearance.

"NEW BODY!" Cam yelled out loud. Booth, Bones, Jack, and Angela went to work immediately. Angela soon identified the man, and Booth went and ran his credits through the system. You never know where something might come up. 
"Hay, guys..." Lance walked up to them. Had they cared to notice, or even look up from what they were doing, they would have realized that Lance was extremely pale, and his hands were shaking. Two things that never happened when it came to him. But no. They just bustled around doing whatever it is they were doing.
"Look, Sweets, none of us need a Shrink today, okay?" Booth said harshly.
"That is not why I am..."
"We will call you if we need you."
"I am not here because..."
"SWEETS! THERE IS A DEAD GUY!" Booth yelled. Lance flinched and his eyes clouded with fear, than anger.
"Okay, I get it. I am always there for you, an you don't even bother to make any sort of appointment. I make myself available, even when I am not. No matter what time of day, I stop whatever it is I'm doing and give you advice and help with whatever is going on in your lives that couldn't be more than perfect. Than, the one time that I need help, you decided to just shut me out."
"Sweets, it's not..."
"Don't give me that, Agent Booth, because I know that it's crap! I honestly thought that maybe I was able to trust you. That you could help me with a potential life-threatening situation. That you would hear what I have to say for once, and allow me to talk, because I thought you guys were my friends! But, you know what this just taught me? You don't even notice how much crap I do for you people! Half of the murders that you solve are solved by my guidance and experience! I stay up all night helping you with whatever you need help with. Now, the one time that I come to you for help, you shut me out! Shows how much I actually mattered to you! Well, you know what, just remember that when the next call you get is because I'm in the hospital, because you didn't bother to listen!" Lance stormed off the platform, before turning back really quickly. "You know what? My life hasn't been the bucket of flowers you idiots think it has. I'm just really good at hiding my fear, hurt, and trauma." 
"Sweets..." Bones began. 
"Oh, no, no, no. I get it, Psychology isn't real science. Yeah, whatever. Just forget I even asked for your help. It doesn't matter. You most likely either couldn't help, wouldn't believe me, or just plain not care anyways." Lance said angrily before leaving in a bout of fury.
"Do you really think that he honestly was in a life-threatening situation?" Cam asked. 
"I hate to say it, but guys. I think we just found what Sweets wanted to talk to us about." Angela said. Her face was extremely pale.
"Well?" Booth pressed.
"Lance Sweets, formerly known as Lance Breshov, the only son to Andy Breshov. This Vic is Drake Breshov, Andy's brother." 
"You sure?" Bones asked. Angela nodded. "Well, they share very few similar characteristics. I mean, it could possibly be another person named Lance." Bones said.
"Apparently Breshov was sentenced to jail for fifteen years on account to severe child abuse. Looks like Breshov was released just yesterday on account of good behavior. Breshov's neighbors found the kid lying in a pool of his own blood, passed out, in the upstairs closet." Booth said, after doing a history report on Andy Breshov, and moving onto the criminal's son's history. "Lance Breshov was rushed to the hospital in critical condition. Had to stay there for a month. Ended up having some sort of problem talking to people. He had to see a Shrink for over three years. Good god, the kid was only eleven. He was put into the system, but less than a week later an elderly couple adopted him. They were older than what was allowed, but given the kid's mental health state, they figured it would be best for him, and he was adopted by....by....by..." Booth's eyes bulged. "By Mira and David Sweets. Oh Hell no! What the hell have we done? Sweets is a suspect!" Booth shook his head in despair. "I'm gonna have to bring him in for questioning. I have no choice!" Booth rammed his head against the desk. "WHY, WHY, WHY!" 
"Come one Booth, you know what has to be done." 
"I know, but, I also know that Sweets didn't kill this guy."
"He had a cause. The Vic was the brother to his abuser."
"I know, but...I mean come one! I know Sweets."
"Look, Booth , all we have to do is question him. That's it. Nothing more."
"I know but...Oh hell, this is complicated." Booth complained.
"We still have to do it."

Booth walked up to Sweets. He put a hand on his shoulder. Painfully, he noticed Sweets intense reaction. He jumped up and, eyes wild with fear, quickly left the diner. Booth groaned. He had to arrest the man! 
"Bones, get Gorden Gorden on the phone. I have a feeling we're gonna need his help, considering Sweets will be unavailable." Booth said, before taking off after him. One question remained, why in the world did Lance Sweets run? It was like he didn't even know who they were. No recognition was in his face, just pure unadulterated terror and panic. He didn't even look at them.