Psychological Breakdown

"YOU DID WHAT!!" Gorden yelled, attracting the attention of several FBI agents. "YOU ARE BEYOND THE BIGGEST IDIOTS! AND YOU DR. BRENNEN, YOU ARE THE BIGGEST IDIOT GENIUS I HAVE EVER SEEN!" Booth tried to quiet him down. "YOU JUST REALIZED THAT HE HAD SEVERE ABUSE IN HIS CHILD HOOD AND YOU CARELESSLY DRAG HIM HERE AND PUT HIM IN A HOLDING CELL?? DO YOU KNOW WHAT KIND OF PSYCHOLOGICAL DAMAGE YOU HAVE MOST LIKELY DONE?" Booth was too shocked to move. "YOU HAVE PROBABLY CAUSED HIM A COMPLETE PSYCHOLOGICAL BREAKDOWN YOU DUMMIES!" Gorden was furious. 
"Goden Gorden..." Booth began.
"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR EXCUSES YOU DIM-WITTED IDIOT!" Gorden was screaming. Now everyone was staring. "YOU COULD HAVE CAUSED DAMAGE THAT CAN TAKE YEARS TO GET OVER! WHAT IN THE HEAVENS COULD POSSIBLY POSSESS YOU TO BE SO BEYOND IDIOTIC! EVEN YOUR COMMON SENSE SHOULD HAVE TOLD YOU THAT THIS WAS A DELICATE MATTER, AND YOU WERE CARELESS!" 
"Gorden, he refused to come..." Bones began. 
"OF COURSE HE DID YOU DUMMIES! YOU LIKELY FREAKED HIM THE HELL OUT! HE JUST REALIZED YESTERDAY OR TODAY THAT THE MAN WHO ABUSED HIM FOR ELEVEN YEARS IS FREE FROM PRISON! HE PROBABLY WAS SCARED AND CAME TO YOU BEFORE YOU FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS CORRECT?" Bones and Booth looked down in shame. 
"Well, yeah, but we kind of pushed him away." Bones admitted. Gorden was furious. He was not red in the face.

"Oh, you are soo DENSE! NO WONDER WHY HE FREAKED OUT! HE CAME TO YOU FOR HELP, YOU PUSHED HIM AWAY

"Oh, you are soo DENSE! NO WONDER WHY HE FREAKED OUT! HE CAME TO YOU FOR HELP, YOU PUSHED HIM AWAY. DO YOU KNOW WHAT HE MOST LIKELY THOUGHT?" Gorden demanded. Booth shook his head. "IT TAKES LESS THAN THREE HOURS FOR A MAN TO JUMP ON A PLANE AND FLY ACROSS THE COUNTRY. HE LIKELY THOUGHT YOU WERE HIS FATHER! YOU ARE SUCH NINNIES! UHG!" Booth had never seen Gorden this angry before. In fact, he doubted he'd seen any sane sober person this angry in his entire life, and he's seen a lot of people angry. 
"WHERE IS HE?" Gorden demanded.
"He's..." 
"YOU KNOW WHAT, JUST SHUT UP AND SHOW ME! AND GET A WARRANT TO SEE HIS PSYCHOLOGY SESSIONS! NOW!!" Gorden said, fury plain and clear in his face. Everyone just stared frozen at the conversation. Nobody ever told Booth to shut up. And, most of them were thinking what Booth just thought, that they had never seen anyone more angry than him.

Lance was forced into a holding cell, and, in his fear, simply complied. Who knew what they might do to him. He heard the door close and lock. He dragged himself to the corner, and brought his knees to his chest. His arms wrapped tightly around his knees. His head tucked between his knees. His body was shaking slightly. He was, to put it lightly, terrified. He had no doubt his biological father was part of this. He had to be. He was the only one who was still alive that knew how terrified he was of closed spaces. 
Lance waited for who knows how long. Really, it was only about six hours, but it felt longer. He stayed completely silent the whole time. Never uttering a word, or a sound. He was terrified. Who knew what Andy would do? Nobody knew, because he was psychologically unstable and likely had a chemical imbalance in his brain. 
Lance heard the doors open. He heard the clanking of keys. He pushed himself back further. His whole body was shaking violently now. Terror was nothing compared to what he was feeling. He heard footsteps entering. Lance's mind automatically started compiling information. It was a habit, and always had been. That was one of the reasons that he made such a good Psychologist. 
One set of footfalls. Heavy set by the sounds of it. Soft-soled feet. Not hurried. Likely heavy-set, muscular or overweight man. Man? Yes, definitely a man. Size 7 or 8 or in-between. Don't look up. Don't make a sound. Calm down. Breath, in and out. Calm yourself. Just breath. Don't think about what's going to happen.
"
Lance?" God, he talking! Just don't answer. Maybe then it won't be too bad. Just don't speak. Than the punishment that might come won't be too bad. It might not be bad. Just breath. Embrace whatever might happen. "Lance?" Voice sounds kind. Don't be fooled. He always was able to sound caring and kind. Even his damned brother. Just don't speak. Maybe than you'll survive this. Hu? Just think about...No wait, they don't care. 
Lance's mind unfortunitely decided to take that moment to remember several of the things his bio father had always told him.