The Warning

Booth opened the brown Journal after much deliberation. He had always been a rather curious person by nature, and now he was more than curious.
Booth opened the journal and began reading, trying to ready himself for anything that he may find inside. Needless to say, what he did find, was most certainly what he had not expected.
I understand the benefits of writing in a journal. I have, after all on occasion recommended such techniques to my clients. So, after much debate with myself, and a childhood friend, I became convinced to write in a personal journal.
Now, I am very paranoid by nature, and with a past such as mine, it is not much of a surprise, so, this is not muy only journal I am writing within.
I have several journals. This very journal is, however, my own personal journal. It will be filled with my observations, my daily troubles, and my complex emotional responses. Beware, if any who know me, read this in the event of my unfortunate demise, or a case which may or may not involve me, as a suspect, victim, or unwitting/ unwilling participant, you will not like what you read. So, this is your warning, your final chance, to close this book, to hand it over to another, to rid yourself of it, for forever.
I will not beat around the bush. The things in this journal shall not be easy to ingest. Particularly if you know me well, or are among those whom I consider my friends. There are things within this journal that will alter your current view of me. This book hold my innermost thoughts, and not all are pleasant. I warn you now, so that if you are one of those whom are my friends, or perchance, my family, should I create one when this is being read, giving you a chance to turn around, and remember me as you believed I was.
If you decide, by now, that your curiosity is stronger than you can fight, well, I understand, but, be warned, what this journal contains is not the pleasant musings of a young FBI agent. So, if you continue, beware that, one you have read what tis within, three will be no going back.
Now, if you are going to continue, I ask you to simply keep one thing in check, your belief of me. I ask what you believe I an like and who you believed me to be, be put to rest. Do not allow your preconceived observations get inn the way, for I am not whom everyone believes. Not truly. If you do decide to continue forth, keep an open mind.
However, I do hope that this journal never be opened by any other than me. I also know that the likelihood of such things are too small, and will never happen willfully. Ergo, this is my message to you reader, Hulu have been warned. Remember, nothing is as it seems in a human mind.