Angela

Angela followed Wyatt to the holding cell, where she saw Sweets, in the furthest corner, tucked in the fetal position. Angela noticed Wyatt's saddened expression.
"I take it that position isn't good?" Angela asked. Wyatt shook his head.
"It is commonly known as the fetal position. It keeps all of your major organs protected, the heart, lungs, liver, kidneys, stomach, and a lot of the major arteries."
"The perfect defense position." Wyatt sighed in despair and simply nodded. 
"Unfortunately, yes. It seems that he is further gone than I thought." 
"What do I do?" Angela asked. "I have no experience in this." Wyatt looked at Angela.
"I know that you are uncomfortable, and this is a shock, nonetheless, but...you are the only one with the motherly nature in your crime fighting group. The only one he has no reason to fear. So...as such, you are likely the only one who can snap him out of his relapse."
"How the hell am I supposed to do that?!" Angela cried. She was actually scared. Wyatt considered the question for a second. Sweets was a special case, because of his achievements. His personality as well.
"I would suggest you asking him for help. Perhaps that would help snap him out of whatever memories he is having." Angela nodded.
"I think...I think that I can do that.

Angela walked into the cell, which had been left open. She watched, sickened, when Sweets pushed himself further into the wall, at a bruising force. There was no way that he was not in pain, he just simply did not show it. Angela felt sickened, as she compared the young eleven year old boy in that closet, to the twenty one year old in front of her, seeing the similarities. The position was practically the exact same. She took a few hesitant steps forward. She noticed that Sweets cocked his head ever so slightly at that. She looked back at Wyatt, who smiled encouragingly, obviously she was doing something right. She had illicitated a response, which, from what she had heard from Wyatt, he had not even been able to do. She paused, before taking a few more steps, and stopping again, she did not want to overwhelm him. 

Sweets just looked so vulnerable, and young. She had never noticed it before, but Sweets WAS young. At twenty-one, he was young for a FBI agent, and a doctorated Psychologist, and Profiler. Most did not even get their doctorates until they were at least twenty five or twenty six, if not later, Sweets had gotten his doctorate by twenty one, as well as having gotten hired at the FBI, accepted, and started working for the government. Nobody his age should have to deal with that. Than to think, all of the cruel jokes that he got from Booth, and Temprance, about Psychology, and practically everyone else. And now...Now to know why...WHY...he defended Psychology to his every breath, until the argument is given up, and the lost looks he gets, when people cast him to the side, when he asks them if there is anything that he can do to help. It is not because he is purposely being annoying when he presses and prods, it is because he had been in their shoes, in an even worse situation, and all the annoying questions, and button pushing had helped him heal, and he just wants to help them. Angela was deeply saddened by that thought. The thought that ALL Sweets had wanted was to help them, and they constantly berated him for it, and Angela knew that she was not an acception from that rule. She had done the same things to their Psychologist constantly. To think that he had been through...and he still managed to become a doctor, in anything, the fact that he had even managed to get through classes at any college, and get a degree in anything, was astounding. 

"uh, Doctor Sweets?" Angela asked. She noticed the pause in Sweet's shaking. The slight body posture change hinted at one thing that she thought was correct...curiosity. Or maybe it was confusion, or something. Dang it, she was not sure, but when she looked at Wyatt again, he had a relieved look on his face, which meant she was going in the right direction.

"I...we...I mean...I needed...I was wondering...Well, there was something I needed to...ask you. I mean, if it's alright with you...because, well, I am not exactly knowledgeable on the subject and you are...well, you are more educated on the subject than me and I don't want to do something that I'll end up regretting or something like that. And...well, you know me! I am totally clumsy and my mouth really just flows on and on when I get nervous and this is kind of a delicate situation, and well...It...I...Well, I am really just unsure of how to handle it. And Well, I've been thinking about it for a few weeks, and it is really sort of freaking me out a bit, and I don't know what to do...because what if he finds out and hates me for it...or maybe he won't...but you never know, and I don't know how he'd react to this kind of thing, because I never even brought it up with him, and he's kind of sensitive about these kinds of things...And I just really don't know how to proscede. And it's really been eating at me...you know...and I'm really just...anxious." Angela noticed the slight difference in Sweets as she continued talking...or rather rambling on and on. First Sweet's had stopped shaking, than he began to relax, and soon enough, he was uncurling himself from his fetal position, but still refused to look up. So, Angela did the only thing that she could, she told him the one thing that she was really worried about. 

"I...I want to meet Hodges family. But...I know how he feels about that kind of stuff, and I am really rather confused, and I don't know what to do about it. I...I..researched his family and stuff, you know, because I really just want to meet them..." Angela was getting chocked up with tears. She barreled through. "I even got their email, and sent them an email, wondering if we could meet. And they, they want to meet up in a month or something, but I was not really expecting them to get back to me so quickly, and now I have to talk to Jack about it, and what if he hates me for what I've done?" Angela started crying, when she felt arms wrapping around her. She relaxed into the embrace. A gentle hand soothed circles into her back.
"There is now way that Dr. Hodgins would hate you for wanting to meet his family. He loves you, he may feel...angry that you haven't told him first, but I know for a fact that he loves you, and nothing will get between that. But...I do believe that you should talk to him about this, because if you do not, it will only put a space between your relationship with him, and yourself. Honesty is always best in a couple's relationship, otherwise, suspicion rises, and can tear your marriage in two."