Chapter One

*Jesy's POV*

*Jesy's POV*

Sighing as I sat down on my porcelain white couch while waiting for my popcorn in the microwave, I frown slightly hearing my phone buzz several times.

I miss being with the girls, being on tour, the livelyness of  it all. Don't get me wrong. I adore being at home, getting to see my family for the holidays and such.

However, I miss Jade.

And Leigh-Anne.

And Perrie.

She was so upset when she  found out Zayn was cheating, More than upset even, just plain broken. Her entire relationship was blasted out to the world.

*Flashback*

"It's in his D-D-DNA..." We all sang in sync finishing off the song.

"Alright listen up Mixers!" Leigh-Anne yells happily into the microphone. The crowd gets quiet and I give a wide smile. I love our fans so much. There must be thousands of fans in the audience. Who would've thought they'd come to see us.

"As you know this is our last time performing on the DNA Tour. Don't worry we'll be back soon enough though!" Perrie says and gives a cheeky wink.

"Actually, only a few months and there will be new music!" Jade says.

"In spite of how long we will be gone, we will give you our new album name!" Perrie said, being all peppy as always.

"Salute!" We say in sync. Then we walk off the stage waving goodbye to our incredible fans.

"Tremendous sendoff girls!" Our manager, Carl says.  Then he whispers something to Jade something I can't hear,  Jade nods slightly and walks off in another direction.

"Thank you Carl." I smile at Carl as Leigh-Anne and I begin taking her makeup off. Perrie always changes out of her stage clothes first. We each have our own rituals I guess, but I would much rather get this make up goop off of my face first.

"Guys I'm going to get changed." Perrie says.  I give her a slight nod and smile to her as I scrub my face trying to get my eye liner off.

"Zayn?!" I hear Perrie scream from another room. Leigh-Anne and I share glances at each other before quickly running into her dressing room.

Our eyes widen at the sight, Jade, of all people, had her lips pressed against Zayns, and Zayns hand loosely in her hair.

"How could you Zayn? You said you loved me!" Perrie whispers almost silently, tears streaming down her face. Picking up the vase of flowers that Zayn had gotten her before the show, she chucks it at his head. Unfortunately Zayn opens his mouth to speak, ducking. Although he closes it quickly, knowing that he's been caught red handed. "Jade! I thought we were sisters for life?" Perrie turns towards into a shocked looking Jade. Leigh-Anne steps in between the two, Jade looking down at her feet, tears slipping from her eyes.