Chapter Fifteen

~Author's Note: OKAY

~Author's Note: OKAY. YOU GUYS ARE LUCKY I LOVE YOU BECAUSE I'M SUPPOSED TO BE DOING HOMEWORK AND-

Okay let's be honest here...

I probably would've found some excuse to not do homework anyways.

Heh.

RIGHT WELL, ON WITH PROCRASTINATION.

    So, I have decided on the sequel and I AM SO GOING TO WRITE ONE. I will tell you guys the name once I get all the details and stuff okay? Okay. *grins cheekily*

    OH. AND WE NEED TO GET WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL TO 1 BILLION VIEWS BEFORE THE BOYS ANNIVERSARY. SO, AS SOON AS YOU FINISH READING THIS CHAPTER GO WATCH IT TEN TIMES. PLEASE. *gives you the puppy dog eyes and the pouty lip*

MAKE OUR BOYS PROUD.

Andddddddddddddddd. (Last thing I promise.) The dedication for this chapter goes to... @crystal123181 She is my best friend in the world and has been there for me since day one. I LOVE YOU LIZZY BEAR. Mwah. <3

AND ON WITH LE CHAPTER MY LOVIES.~

                                                          *Unknown's POV/ Flashback*

    "Lately I found myself thinking, been thinking about you a lot. And up in my head I'm your boyfriend but that's one thing you've already got." Liam sang into his microphone. A small smile crept onto my lips down at Perrie and Jade down in the audience. Perrie. Even her name puts a grin on my face. Though, she's not mine, and she never will be. I have to stop looking at her before she catches me staring.

     "Would he say he's in L-O-V-E? Well, if it was me then I would." I hear Zayn sing. Snapping out of my little daze realizing I had missed part of my lyric. Why can't she see that I'm right here? I could love her more then he ever could. I try so hard for her. And Perrie barely even glances in my direction.

    "Mate. You okay? You looked kind of out of it the whole time." I hear Louis ask me I simply nod my head as we walk backstage afterwards. The fans screaming soon floods my hearing once more and I keep moving.

    "Great show yea?" Zayn asks who I now see is Perrie and Jade coming from their seats and backstage with us. Oh no. I really don't want to see another snogging session. I almost punched someone the last time. Luckily Perrie is on tour as well, so they don't get to see each other as often. Otherwise I don't think I could handle it.

  "They keep getting better!" Perrie giggles and I smile. She waves a 'hi.' to us lads and so does Jade. Then, Perrie takes his hand and I can't help but roll my eyes as I look away. Why does she do this to me? It's all your fault for falling for her in the first place.

    "Yeah. It really was great though, Jesy and Leigh-Anne said there sorry they couldn't make it." We all nod and smile fondly, making small talk although after a bit I make up some excuse about having to go. No one seems to hardly take any notice.

I just needed some air, I felt like I couldn't breathe.

"Niall buddy you okay?"

~Author's Note/ Questions: DUN DUN DUN.

1. NIALLS GOTTA CRUSH. SBNADLSBDVLSJB. Do you think Niall should get Perrie or Zayn?

2. What is your favorite thing to do?

3. How old are you? (In a non-creepy way. xDD)

 xDD)