Chapter Eleven

~Author's Note: Hi there! So, I didn't see any comments on the last chapter I'm dedicating this chapter to one of my best friends in the whole wide world Monique! She's absolutely amazing and makes me smile everyday

~Author's Note: Hi there! So, I didn't see any comments on the last chapter I'm dedicating this chapter to one of my best friends in the whole wide world Monique! She's absolutely amazing and makes me smile everyday. Thank you Monique. :)~

                                                    *Perrie's POV*

  Do you what the the last thing you few things you think before your about to die are?

One:

Is anyone going to miss me?

Two:

Will dying hurt?

Three:

Maybe I shouldn't do this...

   Thats it. I'm doing it. I get up from the dirty ground where I used to sit and stand tall and step on the stool. Then I carefully place the lassel that my neck will soon go into and tie it tightly on the tree branch.

What about your mum?

This is her house. She will be the first to find you. That will hurt her so much.

A voice in my head says and I shake my head trying to make it go away. Her care nurse will find me first. Mum isn't strong enough to go outback where my old swing is, she can't see it from any windows.

You had so many great times on that swing Perrie. Remember Perrie. Don't do this.

                       *Flashback*

   "Come on babe! I want to show you around!" I giggle getting out of Zayn's car and letting the fresh breeze of my old home flow through me. Home. Hearing him chuckle and I see the ground moving and I realize Zayn is grabbing me by the waist and he was spinning me around. I giggle feeling butterflies in my stomach. After a second he sets me down and he kisses me. I smile kissing back feeling like fireworks are eploding around us.

    "Should I give you two some alone time?" Someone laughs. Zayn pulls away and I blush a deep red seeing my mum smirking slyly at us. Pulling her into a tight embrace. Tour makes me miss her so much it's unbelievable. She gasps in pain and I pull away and look at her closely.

"Mum! Are you okay?!" She nods giving a weak smile and I frown. Somethings wrong, although I choose to push the thought away for now. Surely everything is fine.

"Just not as strong as I used to be thats all. Nice to meet you though, Zayn." Mum smiles at Zayn and he gives her a cute smile back. He's so sweet. Zayn kisses my mum's hand and I smile at him.

"Perrie he's a keeper. I can tell." Mum whispers in my ear. I chuckle and nod knowing by the smirk on Zayn's face he heard her.

"Mum, I think I'll show him my favorite place first then we'll come in for lunch yea?" Mum nods and Zayn raises a eyebrow smiling.

"Favorite place?" He questions. Now it's my turn to grin.

"You'll see." I grab his hand and start running towards the back. My little white swing is still hanging off the tree branch. Considering it was there since I was small it seems unreal that it's still even here. Though, it is. I brush the tiny bits of dirt off it and sit down.

"This is your favorite place?" He asks smiling. I nod and shrug.

"It's not much. Though, it's all I had growing up." Zayn nods. I frown as he gets down on one knee. My eyes widen and I let out a soft gasp.

"Perrie, I am truly, madly, deeply and crazily in love with you. You drive me crazy everytime I'm not with you. I want you to be happy in every way possible and I promise if you marry me then I'll buy you anything you could ever want. Perrie Louise Edwards, will you marry me?" My mouth dropped open in shock and tears started to flood my vision.

"Zayn! Oh my goodness! Of course! I love you to!" I couldn't take it anymore so, I let the tears fall as he slipped the beautiful ring onto my finger. It was beautiful, not too much. Simple, yet elegant.

                                             *End Of Flashback*

     Tears flooded my vision once more as I bit my lip. The last person I wanted to think of was Zayn. I put my neck through the nuse. Then closing my eyes, knocking down the stool and letting go.

     Am I still not Good Enough?

~Author's Note: AM I THE ONLY ONE CRYING OMG.

ljbdvjlsbvslbv. Anyways, so, I'll now be uploading (Or at least try to.) every friday. YAY. :D

Questions:

1. What did you think of the Zerrie flashback?

2. What did you think of Zayn in this chapter?

3. What's your favorite book on Wattpad? (Mine is Kidnapped By One Direction @Claire_201 check ot out! It's hilarious!)

 What's your favorite book on Wattpad? (Mine is Kidnapped By One Direction @Claire_201 check ot out! It's hilarious!)