Chapter Thirteen

~Author's Note: So, I know I'm not supposed to upload until Friday though, I'm going to be some where for a while so, I won't be able to upload

~Author's Note: So, I know I'm not supposed to upload until Friday though, I'm going to be some where for a while so, I won't be able to upload. SO, HERE IT IS. 

  I know right I'm a genius.

CLAP.

WHY YOU NO CLAPPING?!

Oh...your sleeping?

GET UP THEN YOU LAZY BUM. YEA THATS RIGHT I'M TALKING TO YOU MONKEY STEVE. 

Uh. Anyways, the dedication for this chapter goes to... @HannahCG77 ! Thanks for being the first to comment and putting your opinion in!:)~

( 2017 me: why am I like this ) 

                                                                 *Jade's POV*

"Do you know whats going on with Perrie then?" Liam asks me quietly, letting out a soft groan as I slowly nod my head and it spins. Ow, bad idea Jade. Why can't he realize I don't want to talk about her right now. I want to talk about something less complicated like, Dora the explorer. 

"Liam, please don't talk about her." I hiss out and Liam raises an eyebrow, Liam tore open the hole in my heart. The one that no one can fix. "I hate her! I hate everything she does! Perrie! Perrie! Perrie! She acts like she's the only one who has problems in this stupid world! I bet Perrie doesn't even care that Jesy or Leigh-Anne hate me! I know Perrie gets a ton of hate, But so, do I! Everyday it's 'Jade messed up Zayn and Perrie's relationship' or 'Jade needs to die.' I did what I had to do for her! And she never even said a simple thank you! Perrie always had everybody wrapped right around her finger while I was always sitting in the background. No one cares about me." I broke down into a sob my body shaking. Oh fuck, I literally just told him everything. Do I really feel that way about Perrie? No, all I want is for her to be okay.

I could never hate Perrie. 

What was I talking about?

I don't hate her right? 

Liam was quiet for what felt like hours though, after a while, I rested my head on the wooden table, my eyes slipping shut.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I felt someone placing me onto something soft and I frown and slowly open my eyes, looking around slightly.

This isn't my flat. 

"Are you alright Jade?" I followed to where the voice was and realized it was Liam sitting in a red velvet chair reading a book. I bit my lip not letting any tears slip out and shook my head slowly. Liam Then came over and wrapped me in a hug. Then he whispered something in my ear that made the tears spill out. 

"I've always loved you Jade." 

~Author's Note: I'M SORRY IT'S SHORT. ANYWAYS, QUESTIONS. 

1. What did you think of Jade and Liam? (Jiam! <3)

2. Who's point of view should I do next?

3. When this book is finished (Which I'll stop when I get to Chapter 20) should I do a sequel?

 When this book is finished (Which I'll stop when I get to Chapter 20) should I do a sequel?