Chapter Twelve

~Author's Note: I'M SORRY IT'S LATE

~Author's Note: I'M SORRY IT'S LATE. NO EXCUSES. I'M TAKING THE FULL BLAME. IT'S ALL MY FAULT.

And my computer...

NO JUST ME.

ME.

BAD LAZY BRITTNEY.

Anyways, here's the tweveth chapter!:)

Oh and this dedication goes to @FarahElshami ! She is so sweet! Thanks for voting and commenting!~

*Unknown's POV*

I've always loved her. I guess Zayn knew that. Maybe, that's why he wanted her so badly. Maybe that is why in a moment he took her away from me. Just when I was about to tell her how I felt about Perrie Zayn asked her to marry him. And of course she said yes. If Perrie could only see how much I care about her and how much he doesn't- Oh who am I kidding? She would never love me. She never has. It's always been him.

*Jesy's POV*

"Leigh, look at this." I say pulling out a journal from under the hospital matress. Why would Perrie keep a journal? She never has before. And something about the note she left makes my stomach churn. Leigh-Anne walks over from where she was as the nurses look at how Perrie got out the window. Perrie always has been a graceful one I suppose, however that leap, was a real risk. She could've died. Or maybe, that's what she wanted.

"Since when did Perrie keep a diary?" Leigh asks looking over me at the lavender book with peace signs on the cover. It's so girly. Just like how Perrie was before. She's still the same person. I look at Leigh-Anne and bite my lip. I want to open it.Though, should we betray Perrie?

"Open it Jesy." Leigh-Anne decides the answer to my question. I nod and pull back the cover.

Dear Journal, July 6, 2014

Today I fought back every urge. Every pain in my body that screamed for me to die. I don't want to cut again. Though, it's getting stronger. I'm worried one day it's going to get so strong that I can't fight it anymore. I pretend like the hate I get doesn't hurt me at all but, every time I see it I want to cut right across my wrist. I've tried getting therapy. It doesn't work for me. Believe me. You have no idea how much I want to be different.

I bite my lip trying not to cry for the two-thousandth time today. She tried getting help. Perrie was crushed by the Mixer's who turned against her when her and Zayn broke up.

"How could we not notice Jesy? We were supposed to be tight as sisters. And we didn't even know when Perrie was slowly destroying herself. " Leigh-Anne lets the tears fall and so do I. I hugged her tightly and shook my head. Perrie needs us now. I just know it.

~Author's Note: DUN DUN DUN. DRAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. And question time!

~Recent update!~ Sorry it's so short. I'm slowly going through and editing however, my writing was pretty shit back then. xD I'm probably going to get done editing all of my stories and tear them apart all over again.

1. Who do you think is this 'Unknown Person' ?

2. What do you think Jesy and Leigh-Anne will do?

3. What's your favorite music artist? Or artists?

 What's your favorite music artist? Or artists?