Chapter Eight

~Authors Note: Okay so, I know people wanted a Zayn's POV, and I can only say a few words to them

~Authors Note: Okay so, I know people wanted a Zayn's POV, and I can only say a few words to them...I'M SORRY I CAN'T. *hands you a cookie instead* Zayn will come into this story though, his perspective will not be for quite a long time. Please forgive me! So, we are back to Jade's POV since she was requested next. Oh and the dedication goes to... @Hannahmalik78 she's so sweet and she was the first to comment! The picture is for ya. Hope you like it!

*Jade's POV*

The buzz. The feeling of the adrenaline rush after coming off stage, there is nothing else like it. It's something that you crave, that you can't get enough of. It's better than drugs, and I have tried quite a few. However, they never did it for me. It's a great way to get your mind off things if you don't want to think at all. Even if my hair is a total mess, I'm covered in sweat. It will be totally worth it. I need to be sober. I'll never drink again. Jesy and Leigh won't let me near Perrie unless I'm sober. You know you can't do it Jade. You are strong enough.

"Maybe, you only need to be sober when you go to see Perrie." I trail off with a slight frown. Then I shake my head quickly. No, you won't drink. Not a drop. You're still the reason Perrie hurts herself. Sober or not. Everyone hates still hates you. They always will. Tears come to my eyes and run my hand through my hair passing a bar. You don't need it Jade.

Come on. Just one won't hurt.

The small voice in my head says quickly. Tempting me. Pull through it Jade. If not for yourself then for Perrie. My hands shaking as I walk a bit faster. Just a few more miles and you'll be home. Sighing softly, pulling out my phone and logging onto Twitter, going down the back roads around the hospital.

@jadethriwall How does it feel to know you were the one who put perrie in the hospital? -@jadeneeds2die

How did they know Perrie is in the hospital already? I saw a group of girls outside but I was careful to avoid them and keep my head down. Leigh told me that they were so careful to get her in and keep quiet about it.

@jadethriwall I hate you. Stupid drunk. All of your partying is the reason LM is gonna break up -@LMisgonebcofJADE

Oh, there is just more coming. Apparently I'm the reason Little Mix is over. Well, we aren't gone. I don't care if everyone absolutely hates me If everyone quits the band, if at the end of the day everyone still hates me, I don't know what I'll do. Against my better judgement I walk around and into the bar and order a few shots.

"Whatever get's me drunk quickly." I smile at the bartender and he nods getting me a drink. I set my phone inside my bra pocket knowing I'm probably going to loose anything I have in my purse. The bartender hands me a drink, I down it quickly as it burns the back of my throat.

"Finished. Another please." I ask politely sliding the glass gently over to him, throwing quite a few bills onto the snow. He nods and pours me some more of whatever I'm drinking. Handing me as the drink settles in my blood.

"Jade what are you doing here?" A male voice asks and I groan. No, I don't want to know anyone. I want to disappear.

~Questions:

1. Who do you think the man with Jade at the bar is?

2. How was Jade's POV this time?

3. What is your worst habbit? (Mine is procrastionating...)

Thanks to everyone who's reading! Bye!:)~