Chapter Two

(A

(A. N. This chapter is dedicated to @dancinginstylexxx because, she helped me so, much with errors I had and things I needed to fix. Go read her book "The Record Shop" ! It's absolutely wonderful!)

 I furiously slammed the door on my Black Ford Mustang. Nothing makes any sense! Zayn and Perrie were so great together! Not everyone  supported what they called "Zerrie"

 Once they had figured out Perrie wasn't going anywhere they toned down a bit. Though, there still are some people who don't exactly like Perrie.

I guess life doesn't give happy endings. It just gives you a load of crap to deal with and if you don't make it through well, you're dead. I shook my head and pounded on Jade's door.

"Who is it?!" A voice slurred as I pounded more. Is she drunk? Its only 3:30 in the afternoon. "Jade! Let me in, its Leigh!" I yell through her white door. She opened the door just a crack enough for me to see what she looked like. Her eyes look like she hasn't slept in weeks. Jades brown silky hair is now a static mess.

"What the hell Leigh-Anne?!" Jade slurs uneasily as pushed past her door. Then, I slammed her against the wall. "Do you realize what you have done Jade?!" I growl and she gives a sloppy smile. As I grab the collar of her shirt more.

"Nope. I don't even know what you are talking about." Jade says and I can smell the alcohol on her breath. She never used to drink like this. A few cocktails at a party that's all really.

"Perrie you idiot! When you decided to cheat with her boyfriend it broke her heart!" Jade's eyes start to tear up and I whisper. "She started cutting because, of this. Two hundred and seventy-eight cuts."

Jade gasps and tears fall down her face.

"I-I...I have t-to go see her." She slurs and I shake my head.

"Jade weren't you the one to find her?" I frown as she slowly shakes her head. If it wasn't Jesy, Jade, or me...then who found her? 

 "No, not until you're sober." Jade bites her lip and hangs her head.

"T-They made m-me Leigh. I n-never wanted to. I'm s-sorry." Jade slurs again and I frown. What the bloody hell is she talking about?

'They made me Leigh. I never wanted to. I'm sorry.'

"Jade? What are you talking about?" The drunken Jade slumps into the wall passing out. What on earth was she saying!

"T-They made m-me Leigh. I n-never wanted to. I'm sorry." The words just kept repeating in my head. No matter how many times my brain tried to dissect them or figure out what Jade was saying, it just didn't. Something big is going on, and I'm going to find out.

I sighed and picked up Jade. Then, I threw her arm over my shoulder to support her as I grabbed her hand and walked her over to the couch. Slowly and carefully, I set her down on the couch. There's no way I would be able to carry her all the way to her bedroom so, she can take a nap there.

Luckily, for me I know my way around Jade's flat. Though, her words just keep replaying in my mind. Its going to drive me mad until I figure out what she is talking about! If Jade didn't find Perrie who did!

"T-They made m-me." Who made her?! Who made her do what?! I shook my head quickly, to stop my brain from going mad.

Milk. Milk always calms me down when I'm trying to think. The girls always laugh because, I keep a glass with me while we song write.

I ran a hand through my hair and walked over to Jade's sliver platinum fridge...bottles. At least ten bottles of alcohol in here! I grabbed the milk from behind the alcohol and pinched the bridge of my nose.

 'Everything will be okay Leigh, just stay calm.' I told myself.

As I opened the cupboard my eyes got wider. More alcohol. At least fifteen more!

Jade hasn't been just drinking the past few months, this has been an on-going thing. She needs help. Then again, so does Perrie. She needs more help than anyone right now. I put the gallon of milk back in the fridge.

Looking at the cupboard once more I set a bottle of Vodka on the table. Maybe just one drink will help me think better...No! Jade, Perrie, and Jesy need you strong for them. I nodded slowly and did the only thing I could do to help. I poured the vodka down Jade's kitchen sink. Then another, and another, and I kept going until all the alcohol was gone. 

Who on earth could've found Perrie!

Next the fridge, I did the same exact thing. I just kept letting it run down the sink until all of it was gone. Wow, I feel so, much better now. It was like I was letting all my worries go down the drain for a little while. Now, I have to go back to reality.

In reality I have to get Jade sober so, she can go see Perrie, a sister who's self-harming. Jesy, who is just trying to make sense of everything.

 'Yep. Reality sucks.' I thought to myself.

Don't forget to vote and comment!