Chapter Ten

~Author's Note: SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, HI

I did a small contest and you guys got to pick what got to happen! So, the person who gets the dedication for this chapter is @MelanieWalters ! Her idea I thought was the best and I'm going to use it in the next chapter! I was going to use it in this one though, I forgot we hadn't done Jade's POV in a while so, yea. I'LL DO IT SOON PROMISE! Thanks babe! :D The picture over there is for ya! Hope you find it sorta cute! Questions at the end!~

*Jade's POV/Flashback*

"Oops! Sorry! I was just not watching where I was going and-" I stopped myself when I looked up at the person and my mouth hit the floor. That's Liam Payne. Wait, Jade, you're a grown woman stop drooling over him. Okay, I may have a wee bit of a crush on him.

"I take it your a fan then?" Liam chuckles and I blush realizing I have been staring at his cute face. He smiles and I blush deeply, sending a cheeky smile his way. "So, your one of the girls we are supposed to mentor right?" He continues and I nod slowly. I had totally forgotten! Someone from last year's X factor competition is giving us advice! Though, I had hoped it would be the boys, I didn't think that would happen.

"I-Um, was just on my way to see the girls?" I said though, it came out more like a question then a answer. He nods and I lead him down the corridor to our dressing room. Luckily I know the girls are not getting dressed or anything.

"Hey Jade! I see you've found Liam!" Louis says sitting on the couch while the girls finish getting there makeup done. I beam and smile after shaking all the lads hands and hugging them. They are so, nice, and down to earth After Perrie gets her makeup finished I see her and Zayn exchange a smile.

"So, girls, we are going to be spending the next week mentoring you guys and preparing you for the judges." Louis says with an excited look on his face. Jesy and Leigh giggle and I roll my eyes. A whole week though, 'M so excited. Hopefully we make them proud. Competition has been rough.

"Yes! Were very happy about the oppritunity to work with you guys! Now, what song are you going to sing then?" Zayn asks, I turn to look at the other girls and pull out my notes.

"We are singing E. T. by Katy Perry." Jesy answers as I flip through the scribbles.

"Great song, Now, you guys worked on your harmonies much?" Niall asks and I nod my head. We have all been working extremely hard of course, although a bit more practice never hurt anyone.

*End Of Flashback*

I slam another drink after my little flasback. Those were the last people I wanted to think about at the moment.

"Jade. You never did answer my question." He continues and I roll my eyes. Why can't he just leave me alone? All I want is to get drunk. It's all because, he cares, Jade. A voice in the back of my head says and I sigh softly. No, he doesn't, he just thinks he does.

"I'm here because, I want to stop thinking okay? Okay." I say staring at Liam in a black leather jacket, black ink on his skin. He has changed so much since the last time I saw him.  In a good way, I think.

"I understand that. Though, let me take you home. Your already a bit drunk and stumbling." Shaking my head which is now slightly spinning. I groan as he suddenly picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. Biting my lip to keep myself from hurling all over his nice jacket, I huff.

"Liammmmmmmmm. This is tecnically kidnapping you know?" I whine and he chuckles.

"So? I'm your friend. I'm allowed to kidnap you." Friend. I haven't heard that word in a long time...it feels, nice. I think. I need more of those.

~Author's Note/ Questions:

1. Who do you ship from this story? Zerrie, Zade, Lerrie, or Lade?

2. Who liked Jade's little flashback?

3. What's your favorite song from the Salute album? Or Midnight Memories?

~