Chapter Six

~Authors Note: So, the dedication goes to

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

~Authors Note: So, the dedication goes to... *waits for dramactic suspence* @xE__Cx! She took the time to comment and is really nice! Thanks so, much! The picture over there is for you. :)~

*Leigh-Anne's POV*

"I told you! We shouldn't have trusted her." Jesy huffs, although you can tell that she is more hurt than anything else. Trying to grasp everything that had happened, I run a hand through my hair and chew my lip harshly. As much as I hate to say it, I shouldn't have brought Jade here. It was too much for Jade and Perrie. I wish that I just knew where she was, I chased after her. Although, I'm guessing that she called a cab or something because, there was no sight of her.

"Jesy calm down. I can't think with you saying I told you so every five minutes." I snap and Jesy gives a slow nod and sighs softly. Shaking my head as I look down at my shoes, taking a deep breath. I feel bad for snapping at Jade but I need to think. Nothing makes sense. What did she mean when she said that they made her do it? Was that true or was it another one of her lies? Perrie eventually calmed down after a while, she's staring at the telly although you can tell that she isn't really paying attention. Perrie is doing what we are all doing, trying to figure out what the hell just happened.

Looking at Jesy for a few moments as she says she is going to go for a walk for a bit, I nod my head absent mindedly. Jesy pulls me into a warm embrace and I bury my face into her neck. I fucked up by bringing her here. This is all my fault. Jesy leaves and I wipe away the tears in my eyes, walking back into the hospital room.

"Perrie? " I call to her and I hear something drop in the bathroom. I bite my lip and my eyes widen. Maybe, she's just going taking a wee or something. My mind is racing and I don't know what to do. The nurse said that she needed help to get up by herself. My hands are sweating and shaky as I knock on the door. Something is wrong.

"I'm fine Jade. Just using the restroom. Be out in a second." Perrie says and her voice is soft, like a bird. I let out a sigh. Though, I am not totally convinced, I suppose that I'll let it go for now. A little voice in the back of my head says something's up but I push it back to make myself feel better. Soon enough Perrie comes out in her night gown, gives me a small smile, and she gets back in bed I have to know.

"Perrie?" I ask quietly. Her eyes widen as she scoots into the bed, the plastic shifting underneath her small body.

"What dropped when you were in the bathroom?" She looks taken back for a second then she puts a motionless expression on, almost like a mask or something. I wonder if the doctors are going to put her back on actual food soon. I know that the doctors wanted her to have the feeding tube at least until she admits that she has a problem and is going to eat. Although, I'm not sure when that will happen. I hope soon.

"My earing. It fell on the floor." Perrie says and I nod. Not totally believing her though, I don't want to accuse her if she didn't do anything. I'll tell the doctors about it later.

"I'm back with the milk Leigh." Jesy says walking in then sets my glass of milk on the table and hugs Perrie tightly. At least us three are getting along today, somewhat. I walk over grab my fresh milk and take a sip trying to clear my thoughts. Jesy had also gotten Perrie a glass, although, she simply stares at it like it's going to jump out at her.

"Careful Jesy. Still a little sore." Perrie says after Jesy had squeezed her really tight. Jesy nods and I set down my milk and carefully give Perrie a hug as well. I pull away and push a hair out of her face. She smiles her bright smile at me and I smile right back to her.

"Right, well, girls I smell. I need a shower yeah?" I ask and they both nod and give a small laugh. I grab my milk off the table and a new pair of clothes from my bag. Jesy walks over to me and I whisper in her ear.

"Don't ask her any questions yet. Keep her calm until after her mum leaves. Her mum has cancer. The last thing they both need is to be stressed out." Jesy mouth drops and her eyes well up with tears. I touch her shoulder and walk into the bathroom setting down my clothes then taking another sip of milk.

What was Jade going to tell us? Was she even going to? The questions float around in my mind as I shower and let the water rinse away my worries.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After I finish I pull the towel around my body and I frown looking at the milk. Perrie wasn't wearing earrings. Biting my lip, thinking to myself. Though, she had no new cuts on her arms.There are other places to cut on your body Leigh-Anne. My mind quickly corrects me. She has nothing to even cut with! I take another sip of milk. Or does she? I ask myself and almost spit out the milk. Quickly I get on my knees and look through the trash can. Oh no...It's a towel...

Covered in blood.

Questions! :)

1. Do you think Jade had a good reason to run?

2. What do you think Leigh-Anne is going to do now that she saw Perrie cut again?

3. What's your favorite OTP?

 What's your favorite OTP?

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Good Enough (Zerrie story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें