Chapter Sixteen

~Author's Note: I'm sorry I'm so late

~Author's Note: I'm sorry I'm so late. Can I talk to you guys for a second? You don't even have to listen.

So, this past week I haven't been myself. I have been really depressed and nothings helping. Not music, not youtubers, it's starting to scare me.

I don't want to be this way.

I like being the happy bubbly me.

If anyone else is feeling this way please message me. I don't want to be alone. I picked up a blade today... I didn't cut. I just held it. And all I could think about was making a bunch of slashes down my leg.

I wish I could help every person dealing with depression. If you ever want to talk just message me. I won't judge. I won't argue. <3~

*Leigh-Anne's POV*

"Jesy think! Where would Perrie go? What's somewhere where Perrie would go?" I snapped at Jesy. She looked at me warily and I sighed focusing on the road. Liam had sent a text a bit ago saying that he had found Jade and was taking her home. I can hardly think straight I'm so worried about Jade and Perrie.

"Her mum... Leigh! Perrie doesn't know! She probably went back to her mum's house to think!" Jesy gasped and my mouth dropped. Perrie's mum had died just yesterday. We were waiting until Perrie got out of the hospital until we told her. Fuck, this is not good at all.

In the end the cancer had taken her and there was nothing that Chemo could do to fight it off anymore. The doctor said that she simply fell into a deep sleep and never woke up.

"Debbie never had a chance did she?" Jesy asked realizing who I was thinking about. I shook my head. When the doctors did find the cancer she was already to stage four, even though Perrie dragged her to every doctor she could there was nothing they could do except hope for a miracle.

When we got toDebbie's house I looked around. No one is in the kitchen. I thought as I looked through the window.

"Leigh!" Jesy screamed. Oh no. Please don't be dead Perrie. Please.

I pleaded as I ran to the backyard. Zayn was putting the fragile looking Perrie into his passenger seat of his car. Looking like he had just seen a ghost.

"Oh my God! Zayn! What did she do?" Jesy screamed at him. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at Perrie. I ran over, checking Perrie's pulse which thank god she was okay. From the abrasions on her neck it looked like she had tried to hang herself.

It was almost... how he used to look at her.

"She's okay, she's just lost a bit of oxygen and is passed out." I mumble, looking up at Zayn and Leigh-Anne who look like they are at each other's throats already.

"I'm not un-concious." It was Perrie. Letting out a loud gasp I wrap my arms around her and pull her in tightly. "Hey. Why hasn't my mum seen us outside yet?" She asked.

~Author's Note/ Questions:

1. What do you think Zaym should've done?

2. How do you think Perrie will react to her mom dying?

3. Scariest movie you've ever seen? (Mine is The Ring O.O)

O)