I

Kristina's POV

"Honey! Come downstairs! Breakfast Is ready!" My mom hollered.

"Coming!" I instantly put down my favorite book that I was reading and rushed downstairs smelling the freshly made pancakes from afar.

Going into the kitchen I immediately sat down, greeting my mom in the process and clapping my hands excitedly as the food was served. I was sitting across from her. Before I attacked my food, I saw my mom praying and mimicked her. Digging in afterward, my mom looked hesitant. "What is it, mom?" I asked concerned frowning worriedly.

"Are you sure you're okay with me leaving you alone?" She replied with the same worried eyes like mine. I smiled weakly at her.

I nodded just as weakly and hugged her as we both were leaning over the table.

Pulling apart, we finished our breakfast. My mom is going out of town because of her job. Which I truly understand. She said it's for my own good. Putting the dishes In the sink, I carried my mother's bags and put them in the trunk of the taxi she was going in.

I pulled her in a tight hug and pecked her right cheek. "I'll miss you," I muttered into her shoulder.

"Take care." She muttered back. Pulling away again, I waved from afar keeping my brave smile on.

As the car faded away Into the streets, my smile did the same. I went inside. Sighing, I went back to my living room. What time is it? I looked down at my watch, it read 5:34 AM.

I quickly took a bath and showered afterward. Drying up, I put on my new school uniform. I moved to a new school after being kicked out of the last one.

Punching two boys wasn't a big deal! Although... I did break one's jaw and the other's nose. Oh well, fuck them for harassing me.

I had modified the uniform. It had now a spikey belt around it, I wore ripped tights as well and put on one of my new designer ankle-high leather boots which I saved for.

As time flew past, it was already 6:27 AM. Putting the unnecessary books in my backpack, I locked the door of my house and hid the key in one of my boots. Leaving the house, I hop on my motorcycle. My mother saved up for it because I was whining about it for years. I finally got it on my eighteenth birthday which was last week. Putting my gloves on, I remembered my helmet being inside. Well I'll only risk it for today, right? My laziness Is dangerous sometimes.

I entered the school gates, parking right by the school doors. Making sure I had secured my precious bike, I hadn't noticed all the people staring.

From buff guys smirking my way, to angry girlfriends and to nerds mesmerized by the scene, mouths wide open.

I grinned innocently as I held back a smirk.

Going in, I had memorized every premise of the school on the weekend with the Principal. I looked down at my watch again and it was 6:46 AM. I arrived at the Principal's office.

Knocking, I walked in, not waiting for a reply. I coldly greeted him with a simple hi.

"Still as icy I see..." He laughed hysterically.

"Okay, Jill we get It. Give me the schedule already!" I huffed and scoffed at his immaturity. Him? A principal? I still can't believe It. I laid down on the sofa placed near the office bureau.

Meet the childish Principal, also known as my cousin, Jill Cade Andrei Green. A twenty-six-year-old baby.

"Always so impatient! Here It Is!" He exclaimed chuckling and handed me my schedule as well as my locker number. He grinned and hugged me. I hugged back and stood up, scowling at him before aggressively shutting the door. "Hey!" He yelled. It was my turn to laugh.

I looked down at the schedule. So the first subject Is...
...
...
...
...
M-maths...

"Really Jill?!!!" Thankfully the hallway was clear. I heard a faint laugh since I was far from the office but I could tell he was crying from laughter.

"Happy staying cuz!" He yelled back still laughing. Oh, I will get you back. Just you wait.

I find maths boring but I don't hate it. Being the top student in my previous school, I wasn't worried. I'll just... get bored.

I head to my locker and place the supplies I don't need for math and go straight to the class. I don't bother to knock and go straight in. Everyone's startled staring wide-eyed at me.

"You must be the transfer student?" The teacher said annoyed. Venom dripping down her tongue.

I only nod holding back a smirk. The students started whispering about me. Things like, 'I saw her In the parking lot. She has a motorcycle!', 'Who's that bitch taking over the class?', 'She just looks like a bad girl.' And other nonsense.

Before I could make it to the end of the classroom, to take an open seat, the teacher calls me up to introduce myself. Although I do not like to be open about my information, I oblige.

I go up and introduce myself, "Call me Kris with a K, short for Kristina. That's It." I said bluntly.

"Section A, any questions?" The teacher asked with an irritated tone.

"You oddly resemble the Principal. Are you two related?" Some kid asked curiously.

"Yeah, we're cousins," I answered nonchalantly. Girls started to giggle and started to give me friendly smile. I knew that smile anywhere. They want my cousin. Ew. Thinking about it made me shiver in disgust.

Before I could ask the teacher to sit down, another student raised their hand. "Why did you transfer here?" She asked just as curious as to the previous guy.

"I got kicked out," I replied bored.

"For what?" That bitch's a gossiper for sure. I gritted my teeth together and told her boldly, "I punched two guys In the face. One's nose Is gone and the other Is still trying to fix his jaw. Can I go?" I threatened the teacher with my eyes, glaring right up at her. She nodded afraid.

As I sat down In the back of the room, everyone gasped. They started whispering and I couldn't understand a thing.

I heard a big bang. Looking up, I figured the door was slammed open. So dramatic. In front of me, three boys were eyeing the classroom. The fangirls acted up again.

"Why are you late?" The teacher scolded.

"None of your business, old hag." The tallest guy said standing Infront of his clique. He had white dyed hair. "Ugh, bad boys," I muttered under my breath.

I noticed that there is one with black hair and another with blonde hair who went over in my direction.

The white-haired angry dude stared right at me. I could see the fury building up In his eyes. The three others noticed but kept quiet. They walked painfully slow towards me. C'mon you snail I do not have all day!

He finally arrived. "This is my chair." He glared down at me and unconsciously growled dangerously.

"Sorry, I don't see your name engraved on It, your highness." I looked straight into his eyes. Daring him. The class went silent and gossiped about It. They all gasped for some reason.

"How dare you talk back to me?!" He exclaimed getting furious. Angrier at the second.

"First, I have a voice. Second, I don't see you writing the rules here. So you better step down, pretty boy. I may be new but I ain't-a pushover." I put my feet on the table. My stubborn act can get me In trouble a lot of times. I stared right Into his hickory eyes. Daring him again and again.

He was about to open his filthy mouth again. But one of his friends smartly dragged him and sat him In another chair forcefully. He was sending laser beams Into my head. At least that's what It felt like.

I scoffed. "Weirdo." Loud enough to make him hear It. He growled.

"What did you say bi-" He was cut off by his friend, covering his mouth. Smart move. Better watch out. I'm not someone to mess with.

"I apologize for his attitude." The blonde-haired guy winked. I rolled my eyes.

"It Is fine. Don't let it happen again." I threatened. This Is going to be one hell of a first day. I sighed loudly and looked out the window.