XI

Kristina's POV

I was spacing out because I was tired, I did not get enough sleep thinking about that brat. Today is the date of the presentation of our painting of our partners, everyone did their best and I appreciate all of their efforts so I'm trying to be attentive as possible to appreciate their art but every time what happened in my house because of stupid Kassadin makes me my thought wonder and question the meaning of life.

"Good job you guys! Now for the next pair, it's Kassadin and Kristina's turn let us see your work" the teacher said

I grab my painting and went to the front, I place the painting in front of my classmates then Kass pull the white cloth revealing the creation by yours truly.

"Woahh it's so cool" "Kassadin is more handsome there!" "Kristina is super talented!"

And more compliments were heard, the teacher shushed everyone so we can finally present my piece.

"Well what a splendid work, that's an amazing masterpiece, you can start now whenever you're ready" the teacher said

"The paint was inspired by the Renaissance art where it tends to be realistic. I made the painting vibrant and fairy-like that is why the textures were smooth. I add more emphasis towards his hair, lips, and jawline because Kass's lips were plump and I managed to make it look sweeter, then as you can see the sun make his hair shinier and looked soft then I defined his jawline for his masculine feature and make everything realistic by the use of blinding, highlights and shadows. The paint was inspired by my garden as it is where was been taken." I explained while seeing my classmates were mesmerized by the paint.

"They are really perfect together"  "So Kassadin went on her house?!" "Is it just me or they were having chemistry?"

The whispers were heard across the room and his 'fangirls' were mad about it, I just rolled my eyes, I've never been so thankful in my life the project was finally over. 

I was about to sit in my chair when there was an announcement.

"Hello dear students of my school, this is your handsome principal" Jill announced through the speaker

I literally choked when he said the word handsome, to be honest, the girl's squeals at his voice calling it handsome, I just rolled my eyes and the teacher shushed them up.

" We are having some visitors in our school and as a welcome party to them, may I request that all of the students please kindly go to the gymnasium.  For Kristina, get ready I will wait for you backstage, see you all!"  he cheerfully said

All the people in the room looked at me, I just ignored them and leave the classroom. 

I went backstage and forgot that I'll play piano today, I wasn't prepared because I was busy with my project, and Kassadin messing my thoughts, I sighed and calmed myself down, even though its cringey I'll just play the piece that everyone who plays piano knows it, its the first piece that I learned actually.

Well here goes nothing, I sat down and check the mic if it's working, after confirming I start placing my fingers on the keys and played slightly, causing the people to applause when it's not even starting yet.  I sigh away my nervousness and wait for the curtain to pull up.

The backstage operator signaled me to start, I just nodded and as the curtain was slowly pulling up, I start playing introduction of thousand miles. The students were shocked some cheered, then I started to sing.

"Making my way downtown
Walking fast
Faces pass
And I'm home-bound"

"Staring blankly ahead
Just making my way
Making a way
Through the crowd"

Trouble MakerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara