IX

Kristina's POV

I woke up and realized that it was Saturday, I took a glimpse on my watch and it says that it was already 9 am.

I prepared myself because I am going to see that son of a monster Kassadin, thinking about it that we are partners makes me exhausted already, I am not really looking forward to this day.

I took a bath and cook myself breakfast and pick a nice outfit and wore it, I look at my watch to see it was already 9:40 am, well that was quick.

I sighed thinking that my peaceful rest was slowly fading out of my sight, I rode my motorcycle and head to the mall.

I still cannot believe that arrogant brat, managed to say sorry to me. I wasn't expecting that at all. To be real, he is quite handsome but disrespectful as fuck, I wonder why girls fall for him.

Before I knew it, I already arrived at the mall, I parked my motorcycle and looked for him, 

Then I saw him standing at the shade, well he looks nice he's just wearing a neat white shirt and high-waisted straight-cut black pants with some white shoes on, I look at my watch and see it's already 10 am.

I walk towards him and he quickly noticed me

"How long did you wait?" I asked

"Not so long ago, now let's go rob the bank" he whispered and smiled mischievously at me

"Dumb-ass, I'll grab some money on my bank account" I said as I slap the back of his head.

We enter the mall walk towards the ATM, I withdraw some money that I'll be needing for the rest of the day then leave.

While walking I realized that Kass said he will show me something.

"Where is it?" I asked him, we both stopped walking

"What?" He asked back. I sighed, this guy I asked him first. I rolled my eyes,

"The one that you said last night?" I raised a brow at him.

"Impatient are we? Don't worry I'll show it to you later but first, can we stop by and eat something? I'm staaaaarviiing" he complained like a child, is he like 12? I am not informed that I'm going to babysit someone today.

"Fine, fine, just stop acting like a kid weirdo" I said as we head to the McDonalds.

We both head to the counter and order our chosen food, I ordered fries, coke float, and some spaghetti, glad that they are serving one in this place.

"Spaghetti really?" He chuckled at my selected food

"What got a problem with that? spaghetti is the most wholesome food in the world ya know?" I said and rolled my eyes

"How about you? what did you order?" I asked him with a bored tone, am I really having a conversation with this guy?

"Just some burger, fries, and coffee" he said looking at his receipt

Soon after, our order came.

"Here are your order love birds enjoy your meal!" the staff said cheerfully, my eyes widened 

"A-ah no sir we are--" I was about to say classmates when Kass interrupted me.

"Thank you so much sir have a great day!" he said cheerfully and flash me a sweet smile, I was flustered for a second and I felt like I am sweating. This guy is really an expert at making girls flustered, I guess that's why many girls fall for him but not for me, after all of his 'bullying' to me this may be another part of his cheap plan. 

We finished eating and head outside

"So where is it?" I asked before I forgot about it