III

Kristina's POV

I stood up. Fury In my orbs. My red tinted cheeks were obvious because of my darn milky white skin.

"Could you stop that?" I calmly said looking towards him. I might've been talking calmly but I was angry. No, not angry, I was extremely provoked.

"Ms. Green is there a problem?" The teacher asked furrowing her brows.

"Yes. This guy named Kassadin is throwing crumpled papers at me and I believe that he is not listening to your lesson." I wouldn't usually snitch but Kassadin would well deserve It.

"What? I didn't do anything!" He protested throwing his hands defensively In the air.

"Sir, I have evidence." I calmly stated looking straight at him. Giving him the crumpled papers, the teacher read them one by one. His eyes grew wider, his mouth gritted and he gripped each paper he read.

"You know our teacher is really boring."

"I bet his head is brighter than my future LOL."

I restrained myself from laughing as amusement lingered in my eyes.

"I didn't write those things!" Kassadin protested again.

"Sir, as you can see the writing was written with blue ink. I have a blank ink ballpen and as you noticed that Kassadin has one." I may have sounded like a lawyer but justice Is now officially served.

He was about to say something but our teacher cut him off. "Stop it Mr. Herdosin! Go to the Discipline office right now." The teacher exclaimed.

He grunted in frustration and harshly stood up, slamming the door really hard. I scoffed. What a child.

"You can now sit, Ms. Green." The teacher ordered. I obliged and looked out the window, sighing.

The time passed by. It was already 3:00 pm. I packed my stuff and put them In my bag.

Kassadin's POV

I muttered incoherent words as I walked towards the Discipline office.

She's really troublesome! I thought.

Now that I am here, I explore the room because it was really boring here. I'm the only student here, am I only the bad guy at this school?

While entertaining myself by thinking random thoughts, I suddenly thought of her.

I can't deny she's beautiful, I was annoyed at first because he stole my spot (still kinda mad about it) but when I think about the time I watched her sleep, she really is a cutie. The way her icy persona broke because of a cat is really amusing. 

Wait hold on--- what am I thinking? She's literally sent from hell to annoy me.

Spending time at the discipline's office alone was not really a good experience, great! Note the sarcasm. Now I'm bored.

I puffed. This is not what I was looking forward to! My plan was supposed to be,

Kassadin's plan 101

1. I would piss her off by throwing papers at her 

2. she would stand up and complain about how angry she is.

3. I would act innocent and because of her noisiness.

4. she would be sent off to detention.

I grunt, she was supposed to be in my place, not me.

I look at my watch. I had detention so It was 5:00 PM. Thank goodness I'm going out of this hell!

I immediately went off and searched for that girl. I want revenge. I search around the campus but I can't find her dang it! I really should know her name.

Kristina's POV

I stretched In my bed. My gosh, It was really a long day. My phone vibrates catching me off guard. my cousin/Principal was calling. What? Why?

I answered It, curious.

"Hello, Kris!"

"What do you want?"

"Nice greeting you got there!"

"Okay, now what?"

"Okay, easy! Jeez, so how was your first day here. Was It nice? Or Nah?"

"Nope."

"What? Why?"

"Well, there's this Kassadin guy that ruined my whole day."

"Ohh! Mr. Herdosin! Yeah, he's really a troublemaker. I thought you two were a perfect match!"

"My gosh. Eww."

"Yeah, by the way, the real thing is there is someone waiting for you at the rooftop."

"Who?"

"Its a secret-" He ended the call before I could question him anymore. How great! I need to go back there now. This day is so tiring! This better be important or else I'll smack the hell out of my cousin

I quickly ran to go to school. Not wasting my time on a vehicle. I arrived at the rooftop.

"Now... Who," I took a long breath, "The fuck... Are you and... What do you want?" I looked angry and annoyed.

I close the door of the roof only to see that no one was there. I shout in frustration, "Seriously?!"

I stand up and go to the edge of the rooftop and hop down. Sitting on the floor, my eyelids got heavy and I fell asleep. This day was really tiring, let me regain some energy before I beat my relative for pulling jokes on me.

Someone's POV

I was about to talk to her. But I saw her sleeping. 
She's really beautiful. I can't take my eyes off of her, how can someone be pretty like that? her lashes are so nice, her nice eyebrows suit her very well, and his lips... I smiled sweetly admiring her. 

I suddenly feel bad because she seems like she had a tough day, a cold breeze touches our skin. Going near her, I put my coat on her and sat next to her.

Her angelic face. Her pinkish lips. Her milky white skin.

I think I'm starting to like her. I sighed. No, It Is just infatuation. I just met her today, I'll just seize the moment because at least I know that I feel happy. While admiring the moment I suddenly feel her move. I felt my blood rushed down to my body, I immediately run and hide behind and calmed myself, I sighed as I felt my heart beats fast (not the song okay) when I saw her slowly waking up.

then it hit me, oh shoot my coat!

Kristina's POV

The fuck? Did I oversleep? Oh my gosh, what time Is It? 

I was about to check my watch when I noticed there was a coat on me

Uh, okay that was weird but I don't have time to think about it, for now, it's late and I need to go home. I grabbed the coat and put it on, I walk my way home and thinking whose coat I am wearing right now.

Is it an enemy? a sign of challenging someone? basing on its size it is a man's coat, oh well I'm glad that I am still alive and say, I guess he's not an enemy because he could've just killed me while I am sleeping.

I arrived home and eat my dinner, I wash the coat and do my night routine while letting it dry.
I pull the coat from the dryer and examined it, there was no name on the coat. I exasperated.

I change my clothes and lay in bed. There was a lot of happenings today. I wonder what was going to happen tomorrow.

Before I knew It, I fell asleep, again.