II

Kristina's POV

I stretched my legs and arms. At last, class Is over! I sighed. Before I could get out of my seat, the white-haired bad boy, was now in front of me still glaring.

"Hey, bitch! I believe we have unfinished business!" He spat slamming his fists on my desk. Keeping my emotionless facade on. I looked at him with fury.

"You better watch that filthy mouth of yours. You don't know me." I glared up at him crossing my arms over my chest.

"Same here bitch." He really emphasized the word bitch.

I looked at him and rolled my eyes. Ignoring him, I started packing my books and grabbed my bag swinging it over my right shoulder.

"My name is Kassadin Herdosin." He introduced himself even though I didn't care to ask.

"Pleasure to meet you," I said sarcasm dripping with every word.

I walked out of the room leaving him standing there. I scoffed. That boy is really troublesomeI rolled my eyes and continued walking till I found myself outside.

I sat down in the school garden. It's magnificent. There are different kinds of flowers, so colorful and peaceful. Mesmerized by the beauty, I hadn't noticed that Kassadin guy. When noticed, I rolled my eyes for the third time this day.

I was about to walk away when he grabbed my wrist and spun me around. I instinctively gave him a jab. Letting go, he groaned and covered his jaw with his hand.

"Don't you dare walk away." He stared straight in my eyes as I looked at him straight-faced. "And the fuck is your problem?!" He shouted.

"You." I bluntly shrugged.

Kassadin's POV

This girl is hitting some nerves. I clenched my teeth together.

Suddenly, my whole body hits the smooth grass of the garden. I see her covering her skirt as she put a foot on my chest. This girl is something else.

I cursed at the pain stinging in my head.

"Can you stop cursing and talking too much? You're like a girl. Oh, and next time you bother me, you won't land on the grass." Her voice perfectly matched her poker face. Icy cold with a hint of annoyance.

She walked away as the strong wind blew her brown hair. Stopping she turned around. The wind had calmed down.

"Stop disturbing me. You're annoying." She left me lying on the floor as I still groaned from the pain.

"Bro! You got beat up by a girl." Blake said holding back a laugh.

I was still on the floor. The two idiots were laughing. I glared up at them still feeling pain.

"You okay?" Nicco asked helping me up after he came down from his laughter.

"That's literally the girl version of you. But even more badass." Dello said seriously.

"Shut it!" I warned rubbing my head.

Just you wait for my revenge, I'll give you the worst week you've ever experienced. I smirked mischievously.

"Looks like you have a plan." Dello grinned jumping up and down excitedly.

"Tell us! Tell us!" Nicco encouraged. Dello nodded.

"I'm just gonna give her a sweet surprise." I innocently said

Kristina's POV

Jill gave me two hours of free time, thankfully. I'd say thanks but he would just laugh at my face.

Trouble Makerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें