VII

Kristina's POV

Today is another tiring day, I think I've said that almost every day-- but oh well since Kassadin has been annoying me every single day I think I'm getting much used to it.

It is already lunchtime, I collected my things and put them in my bag, I was about to leave when Nicco approach me, I grunt in my thoughts.

"Hey, kris! Can we have lunch together?" He said rubbing the back of his neck while looking down

"Yeah sure whatever" I said, I just really want this to be over already

"Okay sorry for bo- wait really?" He said cheerfully while looking at me as if she was staring at the stars at night, I unconsciously blushed because of his sudden cuteness

"Can you stop that?" I said looking away

"but hey you smiled" he teased and smiled brightly

"No I did not" I said coldly

" yeah okaaay whatever you saaaay" he sang and pat my head, he was smiling sheepishly as if he was a kid who received a gift that he wished for.

He was still patting my head and he was starting to get closer to my body, I did not mind because even though he's annoying Nicco is just a tall soft bean. 

Suddenly a loud thud was heard across the room, i thought it was one of Nicco's fangirls but it was just Kass. He got up and angrily stomp his feet as he leaves the room, what's wrong with that guy?

We shrug it off, Nicco helped me with my things then we went into the canteen.

Kassadin's POV

I feel sad and mad at the same time, I am having a mix of emotions, and it's making me confused.

Nicco and Kris are starting to become close to each other and I don't know why it's affecting me. The moment their body became close to one another makes my body furious and my hand moved on its own and punched the desk.

"I'M NOT JEALOUS!"  I screamed in my thoughts

We went to the canteen with the two leaving the love birds behind, I rolled my eyes and stomp my feet angrily as I went to the canteen.

Kristina's POV

We sat at the place where his 'friends'  hang out. Sometimes the thought of Nicco being friends with those two just amazes me, he is a sweet guy, a decent one--- compare to that womanizers. 

I brought out my bento box from my bag while Nicco buys his lunch.

It was filled with vegetables, a nice amount of onigiri, some peace of meatballs and sausage, and a spicy cold noodle. This is what constantly my mom prepares at home too when she is not busy at work.

"Lunch box?" Nicco asked as he placed his ordered lunch on the table

"Yeah, I don't have money to buy lunch so I made one " I simply said, in reality, I'm just lazy to wait in line.

"Can I have sooome?" He said cutely, ugh, his charms were annoyingly hard to resist.

"Sure here have some of this" I said, as he eats from my food, his eyes shined bright. This boy was literally made from sunshine and positivity.

"Wow this is deliciouuus" he hummed and nodding his head and looked at me, i just break the eye contact and eat silently. 

I finished my lunch and Nicco just finish his, I was about to put my lunch box in my bag but suddenly I feel a soda rushing through my hair on my way to my shoulders and back.

I calmly looked up and saw that it was Kassadin, who did it. I think I was bluffing when I said that I am used to him being annoying but I think today I might choose violence.

I heard gasps and whispers around the canteen.

"oh hi, what do you want?" I said grabbing a napkin from my bag and dry myself off but I am starting to get annoyed because it felt sticky.

"Nothing" he said smirking and walk away, there was a dead silence inside the cafeteria and I just stood there beside Nicco who was helping me dry off my hair.

My blood boiled as the stickiness of the soda made me uncomfortable, he wants to bully me? well that some weak-ass move right there. 

Looks like he needs some reference of what a "bully" is like.

3rd persons POV

Kassadin was about to exit the canteen when suddenly he felt a thug on his shirt.

He annoyingly turns around and saw Kris, and smirked and held his laugh, while Kris just stared at him blankly.

"So what are you gonna slap me now?" He said while smirking evilly

In just a second, a fist landed on his right cheek making him lose his balance and fall.

Kris walks close to Kass, who's currently groaning in pain and lying on the floor, she went for his stomach kicking it harshly while sending him a death glare.

"I change my mind she is more of trouble maker" "Dang she's really a badass" "she's like a gangster" "I love her already"  "why is no one calling the principal?!"

Kris ignored the side comments of the students and stopped kicking the man who is now reflecting on what he had done, she grabs her bag and leaves the scene without saying anything.

As soon as she leaves the students became noisy and Nicco hurried to go helped his friend to get up and sent the poor guy into the clinic.

The nurse helped to clean Kassadin's wounds and put an ice pack in his cheeks. 

"Why did you do that man?" Nicco asked

"I don't even know" Kass chuckled

"Well I think that you learned your lesson now" Dello said and continue teasing him because he got beaten by a girl

Kass did not mind it and instead looked at the ceiling of the clinic

"Did I cross the line? Yeah, I think it was already below the belt, ugh what am I thinking? It's just a girl Kass why are you acting like that" he thought and shut his eyes tight

He suddenly remembers Kris's face when she was sleeping, and a slow-motion of her swaying her body showing her good figure and fierce face. 

Kassadin's eyes shot wide open as he feels his heart skipped a beat, he chuckled 

"Damn I give up she's really tough" he thought.