XII

Kristina's POV

I woke up with the sunshine hitting my face, I groan and got up.

What time is it?  I asked myself

A chill rushed into my spine when I saw my clock that I am about to be late so I rushed everything and prepare myself.

I finished my morning routine and put on my clothes swiftly but made it sure that it does not have any wrinkles in it, I did manage to make a bread and butter breakfast for today so after I consume all of it I brush my teeth and grab the things that I arranged earlier.

okay, wallet, cellphone... I whispered as I check all of my things and making sure that I did not forget anything. I looked at my watch and see that I am already 30 minutes late, I rushed into the garage and rode my motor.

Luckily I arrived before the gate was about to close, I sighed as I continue to look t the window while my teachers' voice was becoming hazy as my mind flew somewhere.

The time flew so fast and it's already lunchtime, I was carrying my food and finding a nice spot to eat when someone called me from afar.

"Krisss here!"  a familiar voice shouted cheerfully causing everyone to look in the voice direction, oh it was just Nicco. 

He is with the boys and to my surprise, they brought two new girls, probably it is one of their 'girls'. I sighed as I walk to them receiving glares from jealous bitches I sighed again in my mind as if I wish for this life that I am having.

I sat down in the middle of the two girls, well I remember now they are our classmates as well.

"Hi! I'm Tiara Cate Damien! It was nice finally talking to you outside the classroom though we still haven't talked in the classroom.." her tone changed from cheerful into a hint of shyness as she continues her sentence, she's quite a cutie looks like a girl version of Nicco if you'd ask me.

She has long shiny hair, almost jet black, and nice plump lips too. She has huge eyes and long lashes she seems really really feminine.

"Please to meet you, I am Jade Heart Felliston," the other girl said, she was wearing a karate outfit so she is from the karate club, I mentally slapped myself because I stated something that's hella obvious.

I smiled at them, I want to change my life starting from here.

"It is nice meeting you too," I said 

"Guys everyone was staring at us if you haven't noticed let's move into a different spot, this makes me lose my appetite," Kassadin said as he rolled his eyes with the sign of irritation to his voice.

We went into the garden and eat there peacefully, the boys were just being boys and we were just having a regular chat.

I suddenly noticed that Tiara was completely dazed and was looking at me for a long time

"Is there something wrong?" I asked her she did not answer and suddenly poked my cheeks a hint of happiness was shown in his eyes

"wah it's fluffy" she innocently said and pinched it I blushed and chuckle and pinch her cheeks as well

"Your's are softer" we both chuckled as we pinch each other's cheeks while Jade was just slightly laughed seeing our childish actions.

Nicco's pov

We stopped chatting for a moment when we hear laughter from the girls then I saw Kris and our classmate, Tiara pinching each other's cheeks while laughing.

The moment we stared at them they stopped and stared back, there is a moment of silence then we suddenly burst on laughing.

While we laugh I suddenly stopped as I catch myself being enchanted with kris's laugh, I smiled. She is really indeed beautiful, I wonder what happened to his past on why she is so cold with everyone, I really want to know her. My heart beats fast and from this moment I knew that I am mesmerized by her.

I like Kris.