VI

Kristina's Pov

Today was a long and tiring day, Kassadin became more annoying than ever, he always bothers me by bumping my shoulders or sometimes tripping me.

Is it because I taught him a lesson in our PE class last time? He deserves it for acting like a spoiled kid who can't accept defeat. I sighed, pride can make us do stupid things sometimes.

I'm heading to my locker when someone grabs my wrist, spun me around, and pins me into the locker.

Can I just beat the shit out of him? because it hurt like hell-- patience Kris you do not want to transfer into a different school, again.

"Hey loser" he casually said

"Oh wow, you surprised me" I sarcastically said 

"What do you want?" I look at him with a blank impression, I am literally so over with this guy

"Nothing just bullying you" he smirked, I harshly removed my arm in his grasps and rolled my eyes, and walk away.

"Well, I can see that you are not even trying" I said and finally leave where he was, if annoying and childish had a son it will be Kassadin.

I went where my motorcycle was parked and put on my leather gloves and one earphone as I play my favorite song BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS BY BTS. I actually started liking different kinds of boy groups in the KPOP industry lately and BTS was among them, Min Yoongi was literally my ideal type because he was a hard-working decent man, I really admire the way he raps and how he appreciates music -- now where was I again? I was really traveling into my own different world when I think about him.

Today i just take my time for myself to relax, i parked my motorcycle as i reached my house. I changed into my most comfortable clothers and eat some snacks. I constantly spend my free time watching anime. 

I grabbed my things, pillow, blanket and -- yeah the alarm clock i have class tomorrow, i placed them near at the sofa because ever time i binge watch no one is at the house and watching through big screen is better.

I continued watching Kaichouwa Maid-sama and after I finished the 7 episodes i felt the exhaustion run through my body and everything felt heavy. Because of that Kassadin everyday is a tiring day.

I switched off the tv and set my alarm to 5:00 am and after that, I fell asleep.

It is already morning and i still felt tired.

The sound of the alarm clock woke me up. I sat up and stretch my muscles.

Since my mom is not around, I cook my breakfast and today and will prepare a lunch box for myself as well because I don't have much energy to buy some lunch today at the schools canteen, besides i might encounter Kassadin and his boys there.

I sighed and do my morning routine and ready myself, hoping that my patience will not fail me today.

As i leave, I lock the house and put on my leather gloves, i rode my motor and  place a one earphone and play JUST ONE DAY BY BTS. 

I arrived at the campus earlir than i thought, it kinda gives me the chills, it's too quiet and it is still quite dark outside.

I kind of feeling that someone is nearby or watching me and it gives me the heeeeeell of anxoiusness so no, i run swiftly towards my classroom and lock it.

I sighed, whendid i even get to be so scared like that?

"As if ghost exist" I scoffed

Its 5:58 am -- damn if i only just sleep away the remaining hours.

I came to my senses that i am still listening to music. Well, we all have this thought like even though we do not choose to believe ghost-- playing a music is like a protection, we think that it makes the ghost go away.

Well, i got nothing to lose if i believed that right now.

I unplug my earphones I put my phone to the high volume and the next song came up BOY IN LUV OF BTS.

I felt comfort when i listened to their voices, and since I'm alone i can be just enjoy the momemnt for a bit.

"doegopa neoui oppa
Neoui sarangi nan neomu gopa
Doegopa neoui oppa
Neol gatgo mal geoya dugo bwa"

As the music starts, i started to turn around immitating the dance of the song, until the chorus drops.

"wae nae mameul heundeuneun geonde
Wae nae mameul heundeuneun geonde
Heundeuneun geonde heundeuneun geonde"

I was jumping and swaying my body, moving into the rhythm of the song, hitting the moves in every beat, i was completely letting out the stress in my body.

I was enjoying the moment and letting my body move, then my favorite was about to rap so  i tried to jam along while dancing.

"geoteuron bad bad girl,
Sogeun deo bad bad girl
Na gateun namjal nohchimyeon
Huhoehage doel geol
Mesinjeo hwaginhaenohgo
Nureuji anhneun neoui haengwi
"il" jari eobseo jimgwa dongsie sokman
Taji nebigeisyeonina salkka bwa
(Ppareum ppareum ppareum) eopilharyeogo
Gyesok nan (adung badung badung)
Jinsim? (I got 'em) dwissim? (I got 'em)
Naega yuilhage gajji mothan geon
Neoui (areum areum daum)"

I keep dancing and not even noticing that im smiling widely. It really hits different when you have something to enjoy about.

I didn't enjoy my day like this i hope no one is seeing me right now

Say what you want? Say what you want?

As the song finished i smiled to myself and chuckled a little bit, well that was energizing.

I head to the door and noticed that the sun was alreading rising, i unlock the door and went to my seat, i plug my eaphones in and play BAEPSAE by of course BTS.

Kassadin's POV

I was walking on the hallway when I hear faint music. I followed it thinking that it must be a ghost or something but it only leads me to our classroom.

I was looking into the windom then i see Kristina dancing.

"Pft-- she's like a nerd, this is crazy" i mumbled and holding myself from laughing

Then suddenly i am starting to notice the way she spuns arround, and hit every beat with her moves is kinda--- cool?

She is really good at dancing, i like her expressions too its kinda uh--- sexy?

Now i am all confused? Is this normal?

She finished her dance and i quickly hid, i heard her unlocked the door and sigh, wait why am i hiding? i should tease her about this.

I was about to stand up but i hesitated, my heart was beating fast, her dance were playing in my head in slow motion and i cant help being flustered i covered my face and pouted.

"Tch, loser" i mumbled.