VIII

Kristina's POV

It's now the end of the day this week, Friday, I have been in a bad mood since the incident in the canteen happened, remembering it makes me want to punch him again. I hope I can finally rest in peace.

The bell rang and the new class starts, arts was scheduled today so I hurry up and went back to my classroom and sat on my chair (i still can't believe that all of this chaos started with this frickin chair) I wish that this day will finish normally and no spoiled brat will be testing my patience.

The art teacher opens the door causing the student to behave and go back to their respective seats. As the teacher places her things on the table Kass and his friends open the door with force causing it to hit the wall loudly. 

"Ma'am sorry we're late," said Nicco while panting, the teacher just nodded and they sat on their respective seats 

"So class, today is Friday and I will give you your first grading project and I will partner you in two" the teacher explained

The other students are happy while the others are sad because they don't get to choose their own partner.

" I wish Kass will be my partner" "Please Nicco is mine" "Dello should be my partner"

Just hearing that brat's name makes me flinch, I sighed.

The teacher shushed the students and started calling names of those who will be the partners at the said project.

"...Nicco Clinton and Tiara Damien....Dello Norweyn and Jade Felliston....and lastly...Kristina Green and Kassadin Herdosin" she called out.

My heart skipped a beat and my eyes widened, oh nonono ma'am that is a bad idea.

As time passed, the class was finally dismissed.

I was packing my things when someone grabs my wrist.

"Look, Kris, I'm sorry for what I did I was childish back there..." Kass said rubbing the back of his neck, I just stare at him blankly and sighed.

"It's okay, I just really need to finish this project so we can both rest in peace," I said coldly

He nodded and clicked his tongue, he placed his hands in his pocket, is he trying to act cool? more like a cursed toad.

"tomorrow, xxxx mall 10:00 am near at the shed," he said in a monotone

I just nodded and was about to walk away when he stopped me again, I glared at him, now what?

"Give me your number," he said and give me his phone

"Here. Can I leave now?" I sighed

He just nodded and I just walked away still feeling his stare burning my back, after what he had done he suddenly became calm? something is really wrong with that guy but, oh well his problem, not mine.

It's not really a big deal for what he had done at the canteen, that's just what really happens when I was pushed to my limits, glad that I still managed to control myself. That's just my way to say 'stop being an idiotic man'  because he was just literally being pathetic at that point.

I went to where my motorcycle was parked wear my gloves just like before and drove my way home.

As I reach home, I changed into my comfy clothes.

There is no dinner so I think mom left again. While cooking my dinner, I feel my phone buzzed. I put down the utensils and turn low the heat to prevent my food from burning.

'Hey honey, I transfer some money to your bank account in case you need to buy something, take care always ;)

-mom