IV

Nicco's POV

As I watched Kristina wore my coat it felt unreal, I just silently watched her walked out from the campus because I am too nervous to talk to her. But then suddenly reality hit me...

Oh my god! My coat! Why was I so impulsive? I-i just did that out of nowhere! How can I get it?! Maybe my... No that will not work, darn it! How?! Come on! Think Nicco think!

I sighed out of frustration. I think I have no choice. And besides, I was wondering if maybe this will be the start of our relationship-- uh--- I mean friendship yeah.
Don't be too ahead of yourself Nicco. Just be normal.

It is another day of school, I didn't really sleep well last night because the thought of Kristina having my coat was literally making my heart palpitate.

I go to my classroom and see Kristina looking outside of the window. I was about to go towards her when someone blocked my way. Ugh! Not again! Looking down, I saw petite girls with skimpy clothes hanging on my forearms.

"Nicco! You're so handsome!"

"Please notice us!"

"Aaaah, Nicco!!!"

They just showered me with what useless things they had to say. I smiled a small trained smile to get them away. But It only caused them to scream and squeal.

"Excuse me ladies but I have to go now." I excused myself from the crowd that formed around me and went to Kristina. I had beads of sweat runnings down my legs, my palms started to get sweaty and itchy and my hair had droplets of water running down on my face. I calmed myself down, took a deep breath, and moved closer. I waved my hand.

"Hi." I flashed a nervous smile his way.

She looked at me with a cold hard stare.

"What do you want?" She asked annoyed slitting her eyes towards me In suspicion. Yikes.

"C-can I get my coat back?" I stammered rubbing the back of my neck and smiling sheepishly her way.

"Ohh so it's yours." She realized, pulling out my coat from her bag which was neatly put and shiny.

My coat that she wore! I will nnnnnever wash that coat again.

Kristina's POV

So, It is Nicco, the school heartthrob as I heard, that wants to see me.

"Why do you want to talk to me?" I confusedly said.

"Umm, I j-just want us to be friends." He would constantly rub the back of his neck as sweat poured down from his cheeks.

What? Friends? I see his fangirls glaring at me. I don't really care, they are just weaklings. Besides, I think being friends with him might disturb my peaceful life.

I went silent for a while and look at him he seems nervous like he was ready to shit himself, I don't know. Well, I'll just tell what he wants to hear so he can leave.

"Yeah sure, I don't really care." I shrugged my shoulders and plainly looked his way.

"Really?!" He excitedly jumped up and down but calmed himself down. He is so childish but funny. A smile tugs on my lips.

"Let's eat lunch together In the canteen." He smiled brightly.

This is not a part of the plan, I sighed well he's kind but I want him now out of my sight.

I nodded and excused myself looking out of the window again. I need a new hobby.

The bell rang and I went to the canteen, sitting where Nicco instructed me to.

"Gosh is she serious?"