X

Kristina's POV

I came down and went to the garden with my materials I found him laying down at the blanket outside, our garden was often used for family picnics and stuff but since my parents were busy I just use it as a place to hang out while reading books.

I tap his face and his eyes widened as he saw me and sat straight.

"Do you know how to paint?" I asked him, he just simply shake his head for a no, I sighed

"Thought so, so what my plan is I'll be the painter you are the subject" I said and come closer to him.

3rd Person's POV

Kassadin was caught off guard when Kristina crawled close to him, he held his breath looking so intense.

Kristina noticed it and just brushed it off as he thought that he was only being dramatic, she rolled her eyes and touch the boy's arms

"W-what are you doing?" The boy said nervously 

"I am posing you, now stop being dramatic and hold still" she said 

Kris continues to hold Kass's muscles, being delicate on the way she adjusts the young man's muscles on how she wanted them to be.

Kass's heartbeat was racing as the young lady was close enough for him to smell her sweet cologne, he feels her skin touches his and was so confused about the tingling feeling on his stomach. He looked at her face and see how focused the lady was and unconsciously smiled because of it.

Kris sat in front of him as she finished fixing the pose, he noticed that the young boy was looking at her smiling as if he was stuck in a daydream.

"Hello? Earth to Kass?" she said and the boy snapped back into his senses.

"Now I'm going to paint you so stay fucking still or ill slit your throat using my paintbrush" Kris's warned, the young boy just rolled his eyes and posed like he was smelling the flowers, with a peaceful expression, and eyes were closed.

The young lady started with the base color then outlining the young man's body. She started the details with his eyes who have long lashes then his thick eyebrows, nose, and his lips, she adds a pinkish color to it, to appear more vibrant and plump. She adds details on the hair, defined his jaw, and adds blush on his cheeks.

Kass felt the young lady's gaze and he couldn't resist so he takes a peek, she saw how more attractive the woman was as she was so focused on what she was doing.

Kris noticed it and said "I said do not move" in a threatening tone while she started painting the man's clothes and pants.

The man froze and closed his eyes again, Kris started to add details on the clothes by defining it using shadows to make them appear more realistic. As soon as she was finished, she started outlining the flowers that the young man was smelling. 

Out of nowhere, her phone ranged.

Kristina's POV

I was close to finishing the outlining of the flowers when someone called into my phone.

"Don't move a single inch" I said to Kass and answer the phone.

"Hello?" I answered the phone while painting the flowers

"Hey Kass! It's your favorite cuz!" an annoying voice said

"Who?" I said as I dab the paintbrush into the water to change into a different color of paint

"It's jill!" I rolled my eyes and starting to paint the green bush in Kass's background.

"What do you want?" I said and as I add little details on the bush and flowers 

"Well there are some visitors who will come to our school and i like you to play the production number for them. All of the students will watch, so I was wondering if it is okay with you?" Jill asked, well Jill was annoying and always the cheerful type but if he asks a favor, it means it's really important for him.

"Okay okay" I agreed and end the call 

The painting was finished and put my signature below in the right corner, Kass stands up and stretches his muscles.

"Well that was a quick painting, can I look?" He said

I just nodded my head and stretch my muscles as well, I noticed that it was already afternoon, we need something to eat.

"Woah you are good at this," he said and making a "not bad" face

I just ignore him and clean my hand while he was just standing there praising the painting 

"Maybe you'll become a famous painter someday" he said still looking into the painting

"Dang I'm so handsome here" he said still talking to my painting

I sighed and grab the painting and put it inside my room to let it dry so he can finally shut up.

"You can go wherever you want just don't touch things, I'll cook lunch for both of us" I said to him

Kassadin's POV

Wow she's going to cook food for us, she's not planning to poison me right? or is she?

I shake away my thoughts and explore the house I can tell that it was luxurious though its size was like an average home size for four persons, the interior design and materials came from international companies, I can clearly tell. It's like they hire an international architect to design their house.

I went to the second floor and noticed that it was surely cozy up here, then one thing caught my eye.

"Are you living alone?!" I yelled

"Yes, my mom is in another country!" She yelled back, well that made sense, that's why I felt that she was really independent.

I opened a room to see a cozy room filled with cool gray and white with a hint of the black color palette. There were musical instruments, I tried laying down on the big fluffy bed and smell a familiar scent.

I look around and see the painting that kris painted earlier well that explains a lot, her room got a sweet scent just like hers

It's a little messy though as I expected from her, if she was a room, this will be exactly what it would look like.

"Lunch is ready!" She shouts, I stand up and go out to her room and head down to the kitchen.

Kristina's POV

I finished cooking us lunch and saw him came down from the stairs, he sat down on the table and I placed his freshly cooked food, his eyes widened, guess it's his first time to see an appetizing meal.

I sat across him and we both eat silently, well I haven't realized how awkward this situation might be.

"Your cooking skills are awesome!" He exclaimed as I see sparkles were visible in his eyes, he's definitely a child.

"Thanks" I said casually, I finished my food because I don't want to be tucked in this awkward silence anymore and stand up, put my dishes in the sink and drink some water.

"You know you are the wife material" he said teasingly and I nearly choked in my water.

He laughed and stand up, he came in my direction and come closer and put his dishes on the sink, I sighed. The water started running down and I start to clean the tools and plates, I thought he already mind his business but suddenly felt a breath in the back of my neck, I flinched and froze on the spot.

He gently wrapped his arms around my wrist.

"You are at my house young man" I threatened him. He just put his face on the crook of my neck and let out a hot breath. It sends shivers down my spine and I felt blood rushed into my face I grab the frying pan in the sink and get out of his grip.

"You have to leave before I beat your ass again!" I shout at him trying not to show my face with a hint of redness on my cheeks.

I chased him with a frying pan leading him to the near front door.

"You are blushing" he teased and laughed so hard, my face got hotter, I push him out of my house and lock it immediately, I placed my hand into my chest as I feel my heart pounding like crazy, remembering what happened makes me feel like my insides were turning upside down.

I think I'm having a fever because of that guy.