Escape Attempt

Chapter 3

Celia's POV

The man that walked in was tall and African American he had and eyepatch and a stern look. "I'm Director Fury of SHIELD" he held out his hand for me to shake. I shook it and responded.

"I'm Celia Marie Cole but you already knew that."

"Yes I did and know we know about you and because of you mutatation" I flinched at that word "you are to be sent of to DC and you will not be allowed to leave but you won't be harmed." I sat and thought I'm definitely escaping. I nodded and he handcuffed me and led me out. I saw my opportunity and I ran the other way. "STOP HER" Fury screamed. Two agents can after me I used my catlike agility to jump over and kick them both in the head. Another agent came at me and I smacked him in the face with the cuffs on my wrist. I kept running and unlocked the cuffs with my claws. I hung on to them incase though. Suddenly an agent came running at me so I jumped into a window into a lounge room. I rolled on the glass and looked up.

"Shit there's more" I muttered after seeing two more agents and a blonde. I got up and ran through the lounge to what seemed like an old fashioned gym. "Dammit" I saw several agents running through the door I was gonna run out on so I turned and ran back into the lounge the agents hot on my tail literally. I stopped when I saw two agents walk in one with a bucket of water the other a taser. I backed up against another agent and turned around I was trapped. Then water was dumped on me I screamed. I was shrieking and shaking then I was tased. I blacked out after that.

Natasha's POV

I was hanging out in the lounge with Barton and Steve when the window broke and a girl rolled in. I heard her swear then jump up and run into the gym not two minutes later she came running back with several agents following. She stopped short when two agents came in one with a taser the other with a bucket of water. I just noticed her catlike features she had cat ears a cat tail long sharp nails and cat eyes. I saw her back up against another agent when she turned around the water dumped on her then he shrieked. I jumped up help her then the she got tased. I watched her collapse to the ground.

Then I heard Steve yell "don't touch her." He ran to her side to see if she was okay. "She's good"

30 minutes later

I woke up to shouting voices I saw a bunch of agents arguing I looked around sneakily and saw I was still lying where I was tased so as quite as a cat I snuck away while they were to busy arguing. I smirked and ran through the halls as fast as I could I had to get away as fast as possible. I walked into a dark hallway and looked for and exit or something. I heard someone coming so I quickly jumped up into the rafters above and hid. The really muscular blonde walked down the hall.

"Hey um cat person where are you I think Fury told me your name was Celia" he looked everywhere but up. So I tapped him on the shoulder with my tail. He spun around and looked up I held a finger to my lips.

"Shhh" I whispered. He nodded "help me escape?" I asked.

"Why?"

"to escape being caged" I sighed.

"They caged you?" he asked I nodded.

"I was brought here after a hell of a fight and caged up. I was supposed to be sent to DC where I would be forced to stay not aloud to leave but unharmed. I hate cages as I'm leaving here I just have to find out how" I looked a around. Suddenly a group of SHIELD agenst burst in and thanked the blonde. I backed away he betrayed me I should have known. I started running again but ran into some tall guy in a suit.

"Grab her" the SHIELD agents yelled. He grabbed me and I squirmed trying to get free.

"Let me go now" I squirmed.

"I think you have some fans" he smirked.

I started crying "they are going to kill me" I wailed. I was smiling on the inside I was cunning like a cat I as playing the pity card. He let go instantly I pushed past him and ran. I turned back and winked "thanks mister" I grinned evily. I ran through what I'm guessing was the bridge. "You'll never catch me alive" I yelled and ran onto the deck. I ran to the edge and saw that us was a ship/airplane thing. I gulped looking down. "Oh shit" I muttered I could jump off as swim it was on water. But me and water don't get along at all. I looked around frantic for something to help me. I sighed I was trapped.