The whole Truth

Celia's POV

It's been 2 weeks since the accident and I'm allowed out of bed now. Although I have to use crutches. I should be in a wheel chair but I refused it. So instead they gave me a boot for my broken ankle allowing me to get around with crutches. But now I realize I have to tell Fury the truth the whole truth. I'm waiting in his office for him. Being a crippled agent makes talking your way into things way easier. Fury comes in and I shut the door and lock it behind him.

"If your gonna try and kill me I can tell you right now it won't end well for you" Fury threatens not turning around.

"Nonsense Fury I came to talk" I hobble in front of him.

"Camera and audio off" Fury orders and all the cameras click off.

"I haven't been an entirely honest with you" I admit.

"Start talking" Fury sits at his desk. I sit in the chair across from the desk and take a deep breath.

"My name is Celia Marie Cole and I'm the Black Cat" I pull of my head band and gloves. Fury doesn't look shocked he just looks proud?

"Well you managed to fool me and that's not an easy thing to do" Fury confesses.

"Your not mad?"

"Mad no I'm impressed I knew the instant I met you you were not a creature so easily beaten" Fury says.

"Well no and now I see I can no longer keep secrets I need to gain trust not destroy it" I explain.

"Well I do trust you actually you've proven yourself to me. I know that keeping this secret must have been hard and lying to everyone was very deceitful. But that's the business we are in lying and keeping secrets. You have kept a lot of secrets from a lot of people and you yourself have had information with held from you. I should lock you away but I now see you only lied to protect your self and I can tell you won't lie to me again" Fury says.

"Never again I swear" I promise.

"You have a lot of identities and they are all solid and I could use a person like you as my right hand."

"What are you saying?" I ask.

"I'm saying I'm promoting you to my right hand woman because you'll do good with that. But I'm keeping my eye on you one wrong step and your locked away" Fury threatens.

"I'll never step out of line ever" I nod.

"So do you accepted this promotion?"

"Yes I do"

"Good welcome to level 9" Fury shakes my hand.

"Thank you sir but what about the other agents worthy question my sudden promotion?"

"Nope only Romanoff questions me and she already knows doesn't she?"

"Yes she caught me sneaking out one night" I admit.

"I see"

"But why not Natasha I'm sure she would be a great right hand?"

"No Romanoff has too many conflicts and secrets I may know them all but she wasn't the right choice."

"Oh"

"Celia I have one request though"

"Yes sir"

"Keep your other identities a secret the other agents or the world don't need to know. Ill also shut down the man hunt for you."

"Yes sir thank you" I grin.

"Your welcome. How go an get your new retinal scans, pass codes, and badge" Fury wave his hand and I hobble out.