Revelations

"Tony are you okay you look like you've seen a ghost" I hopped up to Tony on my crutches. Natasha patched me up and gave me some crutches to help me walk.

"I'm fine that guy just creeped me out" Tony said. He had just gotten back to talking with the guy that attacked us.

"He had an arc reactor didn't he?" I guessed.

"Yes but its okay I took care of it."

"Its not a bad thing to ask for help."

"Yes it is you tried helping and you got hurt."

"Its not that bad" I assured.

"Yes it is being around me got you hurt. I just can't handle everyone I care about getting hurt" Tony whispered that last part but thanks to my cat hearing I heard it loud and clear.

"No I got myself hurt. I tried to play hero and I got hurt it's my fault and I paid for it."

"Don't ever say it's your fault ever again. None of this is your fault" Tony grabbed my shoulders and looks dem in the eyes.

"Okay"

"Thank you now let's go" Tony smiled.

~On the Plane~

"We should take a vacation" Tony suddenly said to Pepper.

"A vacation no this is a bad time Tony" Pepper lectured.

"I know but it would be good for all of us to get away for awhile" Tony shrugged.

"Right now is a ready had time with all the press and issues that need to be taken care of now" Pepper pointed out.

"Which is why now is the best time to get away from all that" Tony exclaimed.

"Tony sorry but no" Pepper shook her head. Tony looked really upset so I rubbed his shoulder in a comforting manner.

"Don't worry this whole thing will blow over soon and we can totally take care of it Miss Potts" I offered.

"No you too have done enough I can handle this" Pepper waved her hand. Natasha and I nodded. The rest of the plane ride was in silence.

~At the mansion~

"Mr Stark what would you like me to do" I asked as soon as we got back.

"I said call me Tony and clear my schedule today" Tony said.

"Okay Tony" I smirked.

"You have attitude I like that" Tony grinned.

"Well thank you" I smiled. "Wait Tony is something wrong" I asked.

"No nothings wrong" Tony lied.

"I can tell your lying. What was the want to go on a trip, why do you look sick all the time, and why are you doing unusually stupid things?"

"Whoa slow down I'm fine"

"Your lying"

"No I'm not"

"Yes you are"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"No"

"Yes"

"Gotcha works every time" I smirked.

"You may have got that one but why are you afraid of water? why do you dye your hair red? Why do you wear headbands, gloves, and belts all the time? Huh huh why why?"

"That's none of your business" I snapped.

"So you admitted it you are lying"

"You are to" I retorted.

"Yes but you work for me I deserve to know"

"No you don't no one deserves to know" I argued.

"Really" Tony got up really close to me. Too close.

"Y-yeah" I stammered.

"HAH" Tony yelled before pulling my headband off.

"SH!T YOU @$$hole" I screeched covering my ears. "I hate you" I yelled tears clouding my vision.

"Holy $h!t" Tony shouted when he saw my ears.

"How could you do this to me. All I was was nice to you. Now you've gone and ruined my life" I wave day hands in anger.

"I uh" Tony had no words.

"My life is over" I started pacing. "Ill have to run again get a other new identity, a new look, and a totally new life."

"Wait why do you have to do that" Tony asked.

"You know what happened to me when one person found out about how I'm different. I got captured and nearly locked up. But I escaped and made a new me now I have to do it again"

"No you don't your secret is safe with me and JARVIS erase memory of the last ten minutes to be safe" Tony demanded.

"Really you aren't going to turn me in" I gasped.

"No I couldn't do that to you" Tony hugged me.

"Your still an a$$hole" I muttered.

"I know a dying @$$hole" Tony murmured.

"Your dying?"

"Yeah my blood is getting poisoned by the arc reactor" Tony muttered.

"Why are you telling me this?"

"Because I know your secret you should know mine" Tony replied.

"Tony I have a lot more secrets than this but this one is the biggest" I admitted.

"Well me too"