Dealing with the government

Celias POV

Gosh dealing with the press and the government is so stressful. I mean one bad guy attacks a race car track!! Tony took care of it too!! Not to mention I have to plan Tonys birthday party.

"No To my will not hand over the iron man suit..........No your being ridiculous............I'm sorry sir but think about what your saying Tony took care of it......I know the person had an arc reactor.........SHUT UP" I yelled and slammed the phone down.

"Government being stupid?" Tony asks.

"Yes they are actually they're always stupid" I reply.

"Are you stressed?"

"I wonder let me see I'm dealing with the press, the government, and banyning your birthday party no absolutely not stressed at all."

"I thought Pepper was dealing with the press and the government?"

"Yes but she actually has to deal with the Monaco press and government I'm dealing with the U.S."

"Oh well step away from the phone" To my grabs my hand and drags me away. "I'll plan my own party and you can relax who cares about the press and government."

"You should care."

"But I don't ill tell you what I do care about though."

"Please enlighten me."

"You" was all he said before his lips smashed to mine. I was frozen for a second before I started kissing back. But then I pushed away.

"Your not playing me Tony Stark I'm not stupid!!"

"I wasnt gonna play you."

"Tony don't lie to me one time you had me kick another one night stand out Pepper used to do it all the time!!! So if you think you can play me you have another thing coming" I bite my lip to hold back tears.

"Okay to prove I'm not going to play you let's go on a date first."

"Okay but Tony I have another secret you may find out eventually but when you do you can't be mad."

"I promise I won't be mad."

"Okay then where will we go for our date?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This is not what I had in mind for a simple lunch date" I exclaim. To my had dragged me to this 5 star fancy restaurant and I wasn't dressed for it.

"You don't like it?" Tony asks.

"No no I love it I'm just not dressed right."

"Nonsense you like gorgeous."

"Thanks" I blushed.

"What do you want to eat?" a waitress walked up and passed me a menu.

"I want the mixed grill" I said and put the menu down.

"I'll have the same" Tony smiled.

"Alright it'll be out in a moment" the waitress smiled a d walked away.

"This is nice To my thank you" I smiled.

"Anything for you"

The rest of the date want nicely and ended with a kiss nothing more nothing less. It was a very good day for me.