2. Facing the "T" factor! (part-1)

"Arrgghhhhhhhh"
She shouted on the top of her voice as her shrill ,high pitched voice echoed through the room.
The room was a mess and so was she.

Broken lamps, fallen curtains, scattered make up accessories, bed Disheveled , furniture nearly broken , the hurricane would be ashamed to see the state of the room .

She looked at her reflection, staring back at the person only to find a screaming, panting and loser mess.
She did n't see this coming.
She bloody didn't realize when she lost .

When he married her , when he held her and announced her as "love" of his life or today when she saw that look on his face ,the possessiveness ,the dark dangerous threat for her enemies announcing to world he is there to protect her, surely today!

But she won't give up.
Though the reason she came in his life was different but with time he has become her need, her want, the desire she holds for him is beyond her own comprehension.
Every night she was away from him was like a nightmare !
Though every night she had someone she could use to de-stress herself.
But no matter how good they were, no body could replace her want for him!

She knew coming back was not going to be easy . but the moment she got to know about who his wife is , she couldn't just sit back!
She had seen herself how that little girl affected him n now when they are married god knows! What will happen.?,!

She knew Manik won't forgive her,he never does, she knows he didn't love her, but she was confident that few heated make outs and he would not be able to resist to not to be in her pants.
She knew him, his anger,his cruelty, his rudeness, his cold heart was familiar to her , shitty emotions like "love" has no place in his dark world, and she had no problem with that. And he?! He just wanted someone good in bed, yet an other thing she was more than ready to give him. They were like an open book ...atleast she thought so...

She won't let Nandini win ! She was sure of this fact more than her life .
She will t.......
Her thoughts were broken as her phone rang.
Uninterested, she picked it up and her world froze listening to the voice.

"No !! Please understand"
.......
"Ya ! I understand but....."
..........
"I can handle it !!!!! Just.."
.....
"No ways !!!! I .AM .NOT. BACKING. OFF!!!!!" She was nearly shouting now.

"Please just don't do this . I ' ve done so much !! Please!!! Last chance!! ""
She was begging now but she couldn't let this chance go away when she had sacrificed so much for this ! She had so much at stake!
Finally after lots of convincing! She suceeded .
They wanted results and she has to give them.

She knew what she had to do ! She will use her biggest strength as her weakness ! Now Nandini Manik Malhotra!!! Get ready to fall apart no one would save you! Your guardian angle would be right there in front of you but still won't be able to save you ! Coz he'll be there opposite to you !! In my arms !!! In Alya's arms

Willingly or unwillingly!!!?!!
She thought
,....

The morning itself seemed to be celebrating hope today as the two probably most happening and difficult people laid all cuddled up and snuggled to each other. The last day's drama has taken a troll on them ,though it ended with deep yet beautiful discussion.
And here in each other's arms , they were without any question or confusion, just making the best of this peace, unaware of all the evil eyes set upon them..
Nandini was the first one to wake up.

Nandini's POV

I turned my head not wanting to face the cruel sun rays ! But found myself staring at the beautiful face of my husband . his face inches apart from mine ,so serene! His lips almost touching my chotu sa nose.
I could just lie here and admire him all the day ?!!! and never get tired!
Forever?!