Note + Promo

Okay! I don't think a sorry is going to work, but still what's the harm trying?!
So my exams are over and as I promised ,I am officially yours!

I don't really believe in wasting time on not so useful notes
So here goes the promo for next chapter .

The chapter will be updated in two or three days owing to some editorial issues, hopefully soon.

.....................................

"You know what?! You yourself don't know, what exactly you want!
You might be a big bad mafia out there in that hell of a world, but in front of me, your legally wedded wife, you are scared .....scared to even speak your heart out for once.

From now, I won't even ask you anything,
Do whatever you feel like! It's not like I have a say in this house or whatever?!"

.............................................................

" I have this feeling ,this trip is going to change them, either for the best or for the worst."

..................................................

I don't know if I did the right thing, but I just couldn't think of anything else  that helps in the best interest for all.

......................................................

Last time he was drunk we made out real wild while he was still committed to his girlfriend, this time ,when he has every god damn right on me, I don't want to think of places it can lead us.

................................................

"You were a mistake ,everything that happened between us was a mistake....."

His each n ever word sliced my heart painfully into thousand pieces as unknowingly tears stung the corner of my eyes.

...........................,...................

And there it was.......another hocrux of my nightmares!

The devil is here......

We've been followed.

I was right!

So, how was this?!
Excited?! Planning my murder?! Aahhhh.... Come on lovelies ! That can wait! 😂😉😯 The suspense can not!
Right?

Okay okay ! Enough of all the teasings, consider it a kind of apology ,and get ready for a whole new lot of MaNan shades.
😉😉😈😊

Love you too,
Shubhaan.