6. Endangered hearts

"Hurry up ! Mukti ! We don't have full day to us !"

Nandini shouted for the nth time , while maa chuckled and Soha sighed.

Apparently, all the ladies decided to get some nice walk by the nearby new Japanese garden ,as suggested by maa owing to her love for nature and gardens also the beautiful weather outside and being locked up almost all the time ,all the ladies were more than happy at the idea.

So right now maa, Nandini and Soha are waiting for the beauty queen Mukti to show up, wondering what exactly is taking up so much time to get ready for a plain walk .

After good 15 minutes , the princess decided to show up ! Indeed she was looking like a model, she had simple denim and a green shirt top on with just casual make up!

And here goes the missile of questions and curses, of course!

"Oye, dedh haddi! Hum just walk karne jaa rahe h , tere saath phere dalwaane nhn, itna time kon leta h ready hone mein !"
First one was Soha to put her views forward , Mukti glared at her furiously.

"For you very kind information , we really don't get much opportunities, to go out like this, you know hang out types, so I just wanted to make the best of this chance!" She justified herself.
"And besides, Abhi is gonna be there too , so....."

N needless to tell , the series of all the ooooohhhhh's , aaaahhhh's n like that, we see, that followed after.

Nandini's POV

(Nandini's outfit ,ignore the bun )

Laughing, teasing n smiling we came out of the house ,which strangely started to look more of a prison , only to have our jaws hanging with the sight in front of us.

There stood at least 15-20 men dressed as bodyguards ,all rough n tough n stiff in their posture, giving us a very slight yet a major idea of their presence here.

"What.."

"The .."

"HELL!!"

Immediately , realising that it was me with not only the loudest pitch but a C-word here ,bit my lip embarrassed, turned my head to see three mischievous pair of eyes and raised eyebrows.

But , thankfully we were interrupted by Cabir, who happens to be in-charge of this whole facade.

Like seriously!!? Dude! It's just a PLAIN, CASUAL walk! It's not that we are gonna cold blood murder Donald Trump and then come back like- wohoooo !that was so thrilling, what say hunky!!

"We are ready to leave, maa." He told us, though referring to maa, apparently gauging our previous reaction.

"Cabir beta, Maine tujhe kya kaha tha?" Maa asked him in her ever-so-sweet and overly affectionate tone, that screamed danger and sarcasm.

But he didn't seem to get it well.

"Yehi ki aapko yahan andar ghutan si ho rahi h,you feel like an innocent prisoner forced for life imprisonment
n you as well as the other ladies of the house need a change of atmosphere desperately ,otherwise you all will soon turn into a group of blood- hungry lunatics ,making it possible for us to handle you, and oh! You also threatened me to be your own personal favourite target!"