Thank you + Note(important)

Hello people!

Please read this if you have already read the last chapter.

First of all, thank you so much for all the love and support you have bestowed upon me. It overwhelms me to an extent I can't describe.

I know I am actually late with updates and stuff but the way you people believe in me and encourage me is so amazing.
As, many of you know I was recently caught up with viral fever, the after effects of which are still very much there, but thankfully I am allowed to use phone.
I was worried because chapter was ready but organisation was left, and let me tell you watty is real pain in ass at drafts, but you all instead of asking for update wished me all the luck to get well, that really touched my heart and as soon as I got up, first thing I did was updating.

So, thanks a ton for that.

Now, coming to the update ,As you must have seen the last update was less of a Manan and more of Nandini. But I really wanted to show her perspective, we know she is scared, but what got her into this position, what scarred her, because I have my plans for Aahil Kapoor and for that you need to be in complete loop.

Don't worry, Manan scenes will be very much there, off and on. But it's just a warning that things are going to get nasty from here.
So,expect the unexpected.

This book will be wrapped up soon before my 19th birthday, i.e. before end of August. So, this trip is a landmark and I don't want any of you to miss anything on board.

And yes, one more very important thing.
Some people have been requesting for hot scenes ,directly or indirectly.
All I would like to say is, this is my story, love killer 1 indeed had intimate scenes frequently, and I'll give them too, but whenever I feel it is necessary.
What fun do you think it would be to read just hot passionate kisses and make outs in every update?

I may not be the best, not even close to ,good. But if you are here and you are reading this and you don't find what you are looking for, you are happy to leave.
That may sound harsh, but its what exactly is best for both of us. There are millions of books here giving you that stuff. No offense to anyone, just my thoughts.

I am not really a writer who believes in posting every damn problem of my personal life here and tell you to wait.
Everyone has personal problems and let's just say, I had a share of mine due to which I couldn't update regularly, earlier.

But then again, with last two updates totaling to 11000 words and this one 3500+ in ten days and next one is soon to come, I guess I made up well.

As far as Manik knowing about Nandini, it will happen soon and by the end of this trip. This is all I can tell , as for now.

Also, I got to know ,due to problem in updating some of the people followed me ,thinking I made chapters private.
No, sweethearts ,I didn't.
I believe to gather followers, your potential must be the key, if you want to follow me, do it because you want to, not because you are forced to. I k ow many writers do that for privacy issues as well, and I don't intend to offend anyone.

So, I guess that's all for now.

Update will be there soon.

Thank you.

Love.
Shubhaan.