7. Awaiting questions

Okay guys!
I know you all must be mad at me ! But trust me on this! I had this chappy written from long, buy damn this wattpad , who has been actually troubling me a lot recently. And eventually I had to write this chapter again, and also re-download watty As the was not getting published earlier ,which sadly made the 2000+ words update to a 1000+. The next part will be uploaded soon!
Till then I am really sorry and please bear with it ! *hands folded*

And yes next chapter will be fully MaNan! *shootings and clappings* so saavdhaan!
In dono updates ki kasar puri hogi asli update! Jahan Aapko milenge bohot sawaalon k jawaab and naye character ki pehchaan ! So bane rahiye hmare saath! Or koshish kariye ki ise padhne k baad aap hmara khoon na kare!
(Nhn toh aapko acchi waali update bhi nahin mil paayegi na😝😋😘)

,...................................................,.

Silence, is what was exactly prevailing in the house ever since we entered.

The light atmosphere earlier was long forgotten, the tense environment was getting on everyone's nerves and especially mine.
Reason - it was me who was attacked , and nobody ,I mean NO DAMN BODY ! Is ready to tell me anything ! Its like they are doing everything to get hold of it while,pretending the aimed victim here doesn't even exist!

And that mafia head aka Manik moron Malhotra aka my husband aka mystery of the century ,no ,actually mystery of millennium is still on his tushar kapoor's mode from golmaal , kabhi kabhi toh lagta h yeh aaya hi duniya mein mere liye h !
I mean ,mujhe "irritate" karne k liye!

But the way you were clinging to him, pehle waali statement zyada prominent lag rahi thi *wink*

Shut up hearty!

Arrey aise kaise, kya tha voh han ,"I won't let them touch you" ,"I will always protect you", "you're safe"
And then voh ,highlight of the show,
"You are mine!"
Haaye do min k liye toh I literally stopped functioning ,as if meri bhi saansein ruk gayi ho!
Aisa lag raha tha bas bahar hi aa jaun !