Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Trailer ->

Edited

Star

I opened my eyes and looked around the same room I was looking at for now almost 2 months. I figured no one would find me and I would just die here, alone. Part of me was surprised that I hadn't died already, but so far I've been living off of rats, joy. I laid on the floor with my torn jeans and shirt and I used my sweatshirt for a pillow, under my head.

I closed my eyes and remembered Pan and I.

Flashback

"Peter how many Stars do you know" I asked Peter laying on a huge tree branch as Peter laid on the one next to me. "Not a whole lot, you" I smiled "none that I can remember, I use to know almost all of them, now I don't" I said and closed my eyes until I felt like someone was watching me and opened them to see Pan floating in front of me. I did a small laugh as he smiled back at me.

"I hope you never leave this place" Peter said to me "I promise that I won't" I said and gave him a quick peck on the lips. We both smiled at each other.

End Of Flashback

I smiled to myself and opened my eyes with a little hope thinking that Peter would be there, saving me from this place. I closed my eyes again until I heard a noise and quick opened my eyes and stood up. I grabbed my spear that I had made from a branch that was here. I stood up and waited for someone to come threw the door and heard the door unlock and start to open.

I was relieved when I saw who it was and put my spear down as he looked at me with a smile and I smiled back. "Hi dad" I said almost about to cry, I ran over to him and hugged him so tight "you found me" I said through tears as he hugged me back. "I promised I would" David said as I polled away.

"Why don't we get out of here" David said as I shook my head okay and he lead me outside into the almost night outside. I looked and saw a horse and smiled as my dad helped me on the horse, then he got on. "Where are we going" I asked him as I held onto his waist. "To a place that no one can hurt you" David said as we road off, away from town.

I smiled to myself against his back. I was going home, away from all of this.