Chapter 13

Chapter 13

 (Edited)

Emma

I walked up to the old apartment in Storybrooke while Hook was watching Henry, who was asleep in my car. I took a deep breath before knocking on the door “hi, don't close the door, my name is” before I could finish David said “Emma” and hugged me. “David, you remember” I said hugging him back as we walked inside. “Of course, what, what are you doing here, how-” David tried to ask. “Well, Hook found me, he brought me here he said you were cursed” I said to David.

“Yeah, we're back” David said “Emma” I looked behind David and saw Star as she ran up to me and hugged me as I hugged her back and saw Pan behind her with normal clothes on and everything. “All of us are back” David said in almost a whisper “or we never left, or well, we don't know, but we're trapped again” Star said polling away. “But you know who you are” Emma asked us “Emma, this curse we don't know who did it or why” David started. “All we know is our last year it's been wiped away” Pan said. I still can't get used to seeing him like this.

“Wiped away” I said confused “all we remember is saying goodbye to you” Star said to me “it feels like yesterday” David said. “But if you can't remember, then how do you know that it's been a-” I started as I heard someone call my name “Emma, Emma”. Mary Margaret came running down the stairs as my eyes went huge when I saw she was pregnant “year” I finished as she hugged me. “As you can see, a lot's happened” David said “we just don't know what” Mary Margaret said. “We only know a little” Star said as we sat down at a table.

“Like what” I asked “well I'm sure you can guess the first thing” David said referring to Emma's pregnancy. “Ya” I said shaking my head understanding that one “and I'm still a vampire but I don't crave blood anymore” Star said as I looked at her surprised. “Really” “ya” Star said “and I've turned good” Pan said “that's yet to be determined” David said under his breath. Star kicked him under the table “ooww” David said looking at Star. “Besides that the whole year is gone” Emma said “who the hell would have done this” Emma asked us.