Chapter 2

Chapter 2

 (Edited)

Star

We finally came to a stop and David and I got off the white horse; while David tied up the horse I grabbed a bite to eat. After I was done I started to walk back to were David was; I looked around and for some reason these woods looked familiar but I didn't know why. I moved a branch out of my way and looked up, I stopped in my tracks, surprised at what I saw in front of me. I saw my castle, the one I lived at and where David was king.

I heard someone behind me and turned around to see David standing next to a tree and smiling at me. "You brought me back here, why" I asked him with a smile still shocked as he walked up next to me. "Well I know what Regina did to you and I knew that if I brought you back there you would get hurt again, so I brought you back here". I turned back to the castle and took a few steps forward, out of the woods.

I realized we were on a small, grassy, hill and I looked down, seeing the water that was always right next to our castle. I smiled; I never thought I would ever see this place again. The castle didn't really look like it did before, but I still recognized it as did a lot of other people (I'm guessing).

I quickly turned around back to David "can we go inside" I asked him "sure, go for it" David said as I smiled and I ran (human speed) to the castle doors with David behind me. I stopped when I was in front of the front door that was so big people would have to break their neck to see the top of it. David opened the door as I walked inside with David behind me. "My room" I said with a smile and quick ran up some stairs and found my room.

I stopped when I opened my door and saw my room the way I left it before just more dusty. I walked in and looked around picking stuff up and looked at them until I came to my old desk and stopped in front of it. I heard David come in but I ignored him and picked up a old painting of my mom that sat on my desk next to a book. "I look just like her, don't I" I said smiling at the painting.

"Ya and you have her fighting skills" I set the pitcher down with a small laugh and David started to walk over to me. I picked up a small book that sat next to the painting and looked thru it "I remember this book" I said turning around, facing David, and leaning on the desk. "I use to write everything in here short story's, sayings, everything" I said flipping threw a few pages.

"This was my favorite" I said reading a small sentence from the book. "Every star you see, there is a dream, and there is a holder for tough's dreams, and that me". I smiled at it but it slowly disappeared "I use to say this every night when I was taken". I sighed and set the book down, still looking at things. "When Regina took you to that place, she said it would take you to your worst fear, why is that your worst fear" David asked me.

I sighed "because, I had no friends, no one to talk to, I was alone" I said a and picked a book but ended up throwing it on the floor, mad. "I told myself that I would get out of there, and ended up taking a curse to make that happen, to become a monster" I said as a small tear went down my check. "You're not monster" David said as I quickly turned around at him and yelled "yes I am, I hunt things down just to survive".

My voice lowered "maybe that's why I wanted to stay in Never Land so bad, I wouldn't have to worry about any of that. I wasn't a monster" the last part I said quietly as I sat down on my old bed. "Dad can I just have some time alone" I said looking at the ground and we walked over to me "okay" he said and kissed the top of my head then left, closing the door behind him.

I sighed as I got up and walked outside onto my balcony and leaned on the edge of it looking down at the water. I smiled to myself.

Flashback

Peter stood at the foot of my bed that was in a small cave as I wakes up and looked around "what is this place" I says in almost a whisper. "You don't remember this place" Peter says as I look at him "isn't this where I staid when I first came here" I asked him as he smiled. "I did after all tell you that I still had this place" Peter said as I smiled at him. "You are getting a little bigger though" he said to me sitting at the side of the bed.

"Do you remember when you came here I said that line that got you" Peter asked me as I held my legs close to my chest. "You mean "every Star has a wish"" he smiled at me as I smiled back at him.

I smiled to myself "looks like someone's having a good memory" I heard someone say behind and recognized his voice anywhere. I quickly turned around and saw Peter standing there, smiling at me "Peter" I said with a smile and ran over to him, hugging him. "I thought you were dead" I said so happy to see him. "I thought the same thing with you" he said as I polled away from him and looked at him. "What happen" I asked him "don't worry I'll tell you all about it later, right now lets get out of here".

"You're not taking her anywhere" I turned and saw David holding a sword that was pointing to Peter. "Dad, wait" I quick said to David as he told me to move "I lost you to many times" David said to me still pointing the sword at Pan. "You think you can stop me, haven't we been threw this before" Pan said with a smile as I took a few steps aside.

"You can't have her" David said mad "you had your chance to save her and you didn't. She didn't choose you, she chose me" Pan said as I felt something behind me and turned to see what looked like a octopus arm. It wrapped itself around me and went to poll me away but I quick grabbed onto the edge of the balcony.

"Help" I called out as Pan and David stopped fighting and looked over "Star" "Bailey" David and Pan called out at the same time and ran over to me, grabbing my arms. "Hang on" David told me as he tried to cut the arm off but couldn't reach it. "Hold her" Pan said to David as he held onto both of my arms and he shot something to the water and the arm let me go.

Pan and David pulled me up and onto the balcony floor as we all fell to the ground. "What was that" I asked "it was an octopus, I thought I killed it" Pan said almost a whisper. "What do you mean" David asked him, mad as we all stood up "its a long story and I have a feeling that you want to kill me soon" Pan said. "No" I said standing in front of Pan.

"Dad I'm sorry" I said as David looked at me "Bailey don't" David said to me "I love you, no matter what, but this will save everyone, and you know that" I said and grabbed Pans hand. "No don't" David went to jump on us to stop us but we already disappeared, back to Never Land.

Neverland's Heart (OUAT Book 2)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें