Chapter 19

Chapter 19

 (Edited)

Bailey

Granny closed up the dinner for us, locking the door behind her “if you want privacy, talk fast. We open in 20, and no one gets between Leroy and his bacon” Granny said as David, Mary, Hook, Regina, Emma, Peter, and I stood around. “Is there any sign of our quarry” Hook asked “I went all over that farmhouse and the land around it, nothing” Emma said. “Well, now that the sun's up, we should hit every place Gold might go, his house, shop, his cabin” David said “because dead men love vacation homes” I said crossing my arms.

“Can someone explain to me how this is even possible, we all saw Gold, he” Emma started “disappeared into nothingness, I know” Peter finished for Emma. “I might have an inkling, when we went back to the Enchanted Forest, Neal was talking about the possibility of getting his father back” Hook said. “What, how” David asked confused “he didn't know how, he just, he missed his family. And he was desperate to find a way to return to this world. He believed that bringing his father back was the key” Hook said “well, if that was his plan, then obviously something went wrong, because while Gold might be alive and kicking, Neal is, he's, we don't know what he is” Emma said.

“Bailey are you sure you don't remember anything from before” Peter asked me “not really, all I know is that someone took me and then my memory was wiped of her” I said. “But there's something else, who ever this person is they made sure anything I said about her was whipped out. For all we know we knew who she was we just don't remember, but I do remember something else” I said. “What” David asked as I sighed “I remember a few things from the year that has past” I said “what” everyone said.

“I don't really remember much just how we saw Peter, that we were all working together, and a few memories of me and you” I said to David. “What, why didn't you tell anyone” Emma asked “because it wasn't really important. But whoever it was they had a plain and they needed Gold for it. If Gold escaped some how then they're going to try and find him, and do whatever it takes” I said to everyone. “We don't even know if he made it back to Storybrooke, no one's seen him since this new curse” Emma said.

“He's out there somewhere” David said “with all due respect, we have bigger issues right now than who brought Gold back. The fact that he was in the Wicked Witch's basement, for one. I want to know what the hell she was cooking up with him” Regina said “well, the best way to find that out would be to ask Gold, right” Emma said “he could tell us who the witch is maybe how to track her down” Peter said. “I'm gonna head back to that farmhouse, it's possible this witch left behind some trace of potion or a special ingredient” Regina said getting up.

“Have at it, just be careful” Emma said “well, she's the one who needs to be careful.

She invaded my space, when I return the favor, I'm not pulling any punches” Regina said and walked out of the dinner. “Peter you should go back home” I said to Peter “what, why, I can help” “and you are, by staying safe” I said. “Listen go back home, make sure Henry is okay and everything, please, for me” I said as Peter rolled his eyes. “Okay, fine” Peter said as I quickly gave him a quick kiss goodbye.

Hook, David, Mary, Emma, and I went to Gold's shop to go talk to Belle “so, so Rumple's alive” Bell asked looking at the gold string. “I mean, how is that even possible” “we were hoping you might be able to tell us that. You know him and this shop better than anyone. If he's in Storybrooke, there has to be a clue in here about how he got back or how we can find him now that he is” Emma started “yeah, I'll, uh I'll start looking right away” Belle said with a smile “keep your eyes out for him, if he comes into town” I started “he'll come to me, yeah, I know” Belle said.