Chapter 16

Chapter 16

 (Edited)

Bailey

After what happened at the hospital we decided to keep it to ourselves for a bit until everything wasn't as crazy right now. I decided that we needed to catch the person who was doing this so I was going to go with Regina and Emma on there stakeout, in secret.

“So, do we just sit here and wait” Regina asked “till the person who cast the curse makes a move on your office” I said. “Is this really what you do for a living” Regina asked “yeah, it's called a stakeout” “and you don't get bored” Regina asked surprised “I don't know, you find ways to pass time eat, talk, mostly watch, which is what we should be doing” Emma said as silence fills the room “does he have friends” Regina finally broke the silence “does who have friends” Emma asked “Henry, does he have any friends in New York” “yeah he has a lot of friends, no girlfriends yet at least, not that I know about” Emma said. “So he's happy, his life is good there” Regina asked “yeah, I almost didn't come back because of that” Emma said taking a drink of coffee.

“Well, why did you” Regina asked “because he may not remember all of this, but I do, and I know what he would say” Emma started as I popped up in the back seat “a hero would come back” I said as both Emma and Regina jumped in there seats. “Bailey what are you doing here” Emma asked “staking out” I said like it was nothing as Regina and Emma relaxed. “Yes he would say that, are you sure you don't want to meet him, we can just tell him you're an old friend, like Mary Margaret and David” Emma asked Regina.

“It would be too hard, I can't imagine-” Regina started “we got 'em” Emma quick said as we all got out of the car and walked inside the building. “You sure whosoever in there can't escape” Emma asked Regina “I sealed the room with a blood lock, it can keep you out or it can keep you in. I know what I'm doing” Regina said as we opened the door and Emma pointed her gun at the person who was standing in the corner. “There, don't move, there's nowhere for you to go” Emma said as it started to disappeared.

I quickly ran over to the person and grabbed onto her, disappearing with her.

Emma

“Star wait” I yelled but it was too late she already disappeared with the person that was in Regina's office. “I thought you said they couldn't do that” I asked Regina “no one can break through blood magic, no matter how powerful they are” Regina said “then who are we dealing with” I asked. I knew David was going to be mad at us for letting Bailey come with us and for losing her again.

“Maybe this isn't a good idea” Regina said as we stood outside of David and Mary's apartment “it's gonna be fine, trust me. You two talk while I tell David” I said as we walked inside and I asked Mary and David to come out in the hallway for a minute so we could talk. “Hey wheres Bailey” David asked as I was silent “listen when Regina and I went on the stake out we didn't know Bailey was with us. When we went inside we found the person” “just tell us already” David said mad.

I took a deep breath “we lost her, she jumped on the person and they disappeared and we have know idea where she is, I'm sorry” I said as David was silent and mad. “She's not the only one” Mary Margaret said “Pans been missing all day” “what I thought he was with us” I asked Mary “so did everyone else but he's not” she said. “There's more” David said as Regina walked outside in the hallway and David told us what happened at the hospital.

“The person who escaped our trap and took Bailey disappeared in a cloud of green smoke and now there are flying monkeys in this town” I said. “I think we know exactly who cursed us” David said “the Wicked Witch of the West” I asked “seriously, she's real, too, says the daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming” Hook said walking up the stairs to join us. “I don't get it, it's not like we're in Kansas, why would the Wicked Witch of the West want to come to Storybrooke” I asked confused.

Bailey

“Let me go, let me go” the woman said pushing me to the ground as I looked up and saw the lady that has been in Storybrooke ever since the new curse came. “Its you” “you're going to regret that” Zelena said mad as she knocked me out and I felt myself being carried away. “Hungry” I heard her asked someone as she threw me in a cage “you never should have brought me back” I heard the guy say. “Eat up, we've got work to do and you have a new friend” Zelena said and walked away.

I finally was able to sit up and looked over at another cage “Rumple” I said surprised and confused as he looked at me. “Star Woods, never thought I'd see your face again” Rumple said sounding like he did when he was really Rumpelstiltskin. “Whats happened to you” I asked him. “You feed the madness, and it feeds on you, you feed the madness, and it feeds on you, you feed the madness, and it feeds on you” Rumpelstiltskin kept saying as he ate.

“What have I gotten myself into” I said not believing what I was seeing.