Chapter 17

Chapter 17

 (Edited)

Prince Charming

I opened my eyes and opened up these double doors revealing Emma's nursery all nice and neat. “This, this is impossible, this shouldn't be here, this is all wrong” I said confused “you're right” I turned around towards the entrance of the room and there stood Emma with a long, blue dress on. “A full grown princess still living in her nursery, I don't even have a proper vanity” Emma said with a smile “Emma, what what are you doing here” I asked confused on why she was here.

“I was looking for a place to practice, I'm a little nervous about tonight” Emma said walking up to me. “Tonight, what's tonight” I asked “the ball, you know I've never been to one before, I don't even know how to dance, teach me” Emma asked me. We started to do the famous dance “you're a natural, just like your mother” I said with a smile. “And you are the best teacher a daughter could hope for” Emma said “oh Emma, this is everything I ever hoped for you” I said with a smile at her “me too, it's a shame I never got it”.

I stopped dancing “what do you mean” I asked “I'm not really here, I was never here, I should be but I'm not, all for one reason, you failed me” Emma said. All of a sudden the lights went out and there stood Star standing where Emma was standing dressed in a black and purple, strapless dress. “Star” I said “and me” Star said as Emma stood next to Star as all of a sudden the old dresser where we put Emma in the first time to escape this world swung open and Emma was polled towards it but I grabbed onto her.

“Goodbye daddy” Emma said “Emma, I'm sorry” I said hang onto her as I looked over my shoulder and saw Star standing while Hook stood behind her “Star get away from him” I yelled over the wind. “I'll save you too” I said to Emma “you can't save us, it too late, you failed us” Emma said and I looked back over at Star “there's nothing you can do” Star said. “No” I yelled trying to grab Star but not reaching her “don't fail the next one” Emma said as she was sucked in. “Emma” I yelled and quick turned around seeing Star “don't fail the next one” Star said almost hurt in her eyes and was sucked through the window with Hook.

I quickly sat up and looked around laying in my bed “look who's awake” Snow said standing up, looking out the window. “Come look at this view, Charming” Snow said as I got up and rapped the robe around me. “I'd forgotten how beautiful it was here” Snow said as I stood next to her “someone's in a good mood” “I am, I have some pretty wonderful news” Snow looked at me with a huge smile. “We're pregnant” “you are” I asked shocked “are you not happy” Snow asked me as I sighed and looked at the ground “no, no I'm not” Snow looked at me confused. “I am thrilled” I said picking her up and spinning her around.

Bailey

I hear the door open and footsteps as I leaned against the wall “enjoying your little toy” Zelena said walking over to Rumples cage. “The spinning cleans the mind, soothes the soul, it cleans the mind, it soothes the soul, cleans the mind, soothes the soul” Rumples kept saying turning string into Gold. “You look as awful as you sound” Rumple looked up “what” “you're not enjoying your cage, not appreciating your jailer, you look like you want to hurt me” Zelena said.

“Go on, then, give it a go” Zelena said as Rumple looked at her mad and stood up “I'd love to see you try, especially when we both know that you can't, not when I have this” she held up the knife that could kill Rumple any second. “You're a slave to it and to me” she said pushing him back to his seat.