Chapter 7

Chapter 7

 (Edited)

Star

We all stayed outside while Gold went inside to do something that would hopefully save us. I sat on the curve and my dad walked over to me sitting next to me “this isn't your fault” David said to me. I looked at him “yes its is, all of this is; if I wasn't born, if I didn't know who I was then none of this would have happened”. “Don't say that” David quick said.

“I know that everything that has happened looks like the end for all of us, but I wouldn't change a thing”. I looked at him “having you was one of the happiest moments of my life” I smiled at him as he hugged me. As we polled away Pan stood in the road and everyone stood up and looked at him. “What are you doing here” I asked him “I couldn't miss this”. Then we all froze in our spots but could still hear and see everything.

Peter Pan

“Look at you all, a captive audience, I could play with you like a pack of dogs couldn't I” I said with a smile looking at all of them. “But I think I'll start off with these two” I said walking over to Neil and Bell. “You both look so adorable,hard to tell which one I'm going to kill first” I thought for a second. “No it isn't, you” I pointed to Neil “you first” I said mad.

Before I could do anything I had a hand on my shoulder that turned me around “stay away from them” Gold said to me mad. “Well how about this, the warm has teeth, are you here to protect your love ones” I said like I was sad. “I'm not going to let you touch ether one of them” “oh I'd like to see that” I said walking closer to Gold.

“Oh you will, because I have a job to finish and I have to do whatever it takes, no loopholes” Gold said as I smiled at him. “And what I need to do has a price, a price that I am finally willing to pay” all of a sudden his shadow appears and gives him a knife. He hold me close as I try to struggle out but can't.

“What are you doing” I asked still trying to get out “see the only way for you to die, is if we both die, and now, now I'm ready”. The next thing I knew Gold stabbed me in the back but it wasn't in for very long before someone grabbed the knife, pulled it out and pushed us apart.

I looked at saw Star as she held the knife in her hand, mad “what are you doing” Gold asked mad.

Star

“What are you doing” Gold asked me mad and confused “I'm not going to let you kill him” I said still holding the knife in my hand. “You should be frozen” Pan said surprised “well I'm not” I said and Pan smiled “see Gold, evil always wins” Pan said. Gold shook his head and looked at the ground mad. I walked over to Pan who had a smile on his face.

I smiled at him “Peter, I don't know why, but I always come back to you. And its curse and blessing, you showed me things I will never forget about” I said as Peter looked at me a little confused. “You are my first love, my first kiss, and you made me happy when I thought I couldn't be. But now I realize that if we didn't have feelings for each other, then you could have been worst”.

I paused “or better” I tried not to cry “and I love you, so, so much” I kissed him then pulled away, whispering in his ear. “I should have done this a long time ago” I stabbed him in his back as, screaming in pan as I started to cry. “I'm so sorry” I said and had the necklaces that he gave me when I first came to Never Land and the ring, putting then in his hand.

I backed away “go ahead” I said to Gold as he held Pan and the knife as I stood watching, crying as Pan looked at me, hurting. “Didn't you want a happy ending” Pan said “aw but villains don't get happy endings” Gold said before stabbing him farther and he died in Golds arms. Then they disappeared as the curse fell to the ground and everyone unfroze as I fell to the ground crying.

Everyone looked at were Pan and Gold were and couldn't believe what had happened as David ran over to me holding me as I cried in his chest. Bell fell to the ground crying as Neil said nothing and Regina picked up the curse, looking at it while I stood up and stopped crying.

“I know what I have to do, I have to undo what I started” Regina said to us “the curse that brought us to Storybrooke” Mary Margaret asked. “That created Storybrooke, it doesn't belong here, and neither to any of us” Regina said as we all looked at each other. “Breaking the curse destroys the town” David said “and will lead out of existence as though we were never here”.

Regina took deep breath “and everyone will go back to where they're from, preventing from anyone returning”. “You'd go back to the Enchanted Forest” Emma said “all of us, except Henry” Regina said looking at him and I looked at him. “He'll stay here because he was born here” “if your born here” I started and looked at everyone “then you stay here” Regina shook her head.

“Alone” Emma asked “no, you'll take him because you're his mother, you beat the curse once before, now you can do it again”. Emma was silent for a second “I don't want to, we'll both go back with everyone” “you can't” I said as everyone looked at me “Regina has to pay a price, this is her price, to not be with Henry” I said. Regina nodded her head.

All of a sudden it started to get windy and we all knew that the curse was coming “all I ever wanted was to get you the hell out of my life, along with a few other people” Regina said. I smiled knowing that I was one of them. “But all I really want is for Henry to be happy, we have no choice, you have to go”.

We all walked to the end of the border line and we all said our goodbyes. David and Emma talked while I talked to Henry. “Well I guess this is goodbye” I said with a smile “I don't want to go” Henry said “I know, but you have to” Henry looked at the ground. I bent down to him “hey I made something for you, in Never Land” I polled out a bracelet that was made out of colorful string and put it on him. “Never take it off” I said “and always believe” I hugged him as he hugged me back.

Emma and Henry said their goodbyes to everyone as I thought of something. “Regina, you said that we'll go back to the way we all were before” “yes” Regina said as I knew what would happen. “What is it” Mary Margaret asked I turned to look at everyone “that means that I'll back to the cabin were Hook locked me up. Also that means that I'll go back to being a vampire”.

“Wait why would you go back to the cabin” Hook asked “because she was never found” Regina said. “I'm one of thaws story's that are never told, so that means that the curse affects me different. I'll go right back to where I was when the curse first came, in the cabin”.

I walked over to David “I need you to find me” I said “I need you try your best to remember that, to remember where I'm at” I said as David hugged me. Henry and Emma waved goodbye to us as they got in the car. We all watched then drive off as the curse came over all of us and everyone was out of sight.