Meeting Tord

You had been living in Edds house for 2 years now, It was crazy and rambunctious as one would expect with those dorks. One day while coming back from a fishing trip you saw a dark shadow coming from Tom's door. It had been picking a lock that tom had always had on his door. Being the crazy one you are, you tackled him. You let out a war cry as you scratched his face. The man was wearing a red hoodie and soon yelled, "AH STOP! EDD HELP!" You suddenly stooped clawing at the man's face. He looked scared to death! Wait this guy knew edd..."s-Sorry..." You murmered, he was hot, in the bad boy kinda way, unlike tom who was kinda emo but this guy had bad boy vibe written all over him. He still looked wary at you. Then Tom came in, a large gasp came from all of the guys expect matt who was in the kitchen. Edd looked over at the man and they started to hug? You and tom seemed to be confused by this. Edd made introdutions to you and Tord. Which was the red hoodied mans name, you calmly introduced yourself. "Hi I'm (y/n), sorry for your face, I just got startled." He laughed and put his arm around you, still seeming very cautious of you and your sharp nails. You hwaded back up to you're room. He was... Odd. You thought to yourself.

Sorry if this is bad its my first thime writing a fluff it will probably continue in chapter 2 below. BAI!~