THE COLA!! Edd x Matt

LETS DO THIS! MEH OTP!

(Edd's POV)
I had just run fresh out of ideas on what to draw! How when I'm bored i can come up with amazing art and now nothing?! Ugh, it was bothersome at the highest extent! I ran down stairs to get a cola, maybe that would help me come up with something? But what I found when I got down to the botton of the stairs got me even more off track. It was Matt... In his underwear with out a shirt. "
Pshhhhhhhh!"I spat out my cola, I swear my face was as red as the cola can and soon was Matt's. It took him around 30 seconds to firgure what was happening, I turned around and RAN to my room. Leaving Matt to clean up the cola I spat out. Of course Tord and Tom weren't home, Tord was shooting stuff ( he didn't specify...) and Tom was at the guitar store trying to fix Susan. And right on cue was Matt.
"Edd... Um y-you left your Cola down s-Stairs" Matt's voice was shaking.
Should I confront him? Should I come out? How will he react if I do decide to tell him?! This was all so scary! I quiety opened the door, " M-matt-" I was quickly handed the Cola can and replied with a deeply blushing Matt.
" EDD I'M GAY!" Matt shouted at the top of his lungs and I covered his mouth, I did NOT want edwardo hearing that! He confessed his feelings towards me and I replied with mine, I melted into a slow kiss with Matt on the Couch when we heard a turn of the door's handle... We both knew this was trouble. Tom and Tord walked in our... 'Confession'
Tord immediately started to laugh as Tom's eyes were completely white. Matt started to giggle with a continued "whats so funny?" I tried to be as sneaky as I could to get up the stairs.

The end! This was really fun to write! I'm a little obsessed with Tom and Tord... Maybe i'll do them or continue this in the next one? I have no idea Bye my reader chans!~ OwO