DRINK ALL YOUR SORROWS AWAY! TomTord

🍋lemon warning🍋

Tom's pov
Well another valentine's deathwish that I didn't agree to. Seriously why is this even a holiday?! It's just for lonely people like me to drink their asses off... And that's exactly what I plan to do!

Not pursue any romantic possibilities I've thought about in my head, pshhh of course not! Now I just gotta get in my room. This gigantic Flormart bag is killing my wrists. I'm just gonna set this down... THUD

oops...  Well at least bought a motherload.

I fiddle with the locks on my door, since I can't be too careful. What if sunshine lolipops gets an ide-

I opened the door, and there he was,

In his boxers with cat thigh highs...

"Thomas~" he said seductivly, "I've been waiting for you!~" damn, his voice was sexy. It just makes me want to pin him up against m- WOAH TOM, i have to stop, and think. This will go downhill, and that's all! I just want to drink my booze, lie down and cry.

"Tommy? Are you thinking about how many ways t-" I put my hand over his mouth, that shut the bastard up! Wait, is he... SMILING?! No, no, no!

I don't want this, I CANT WANT THIS. But, I've always kinda wanted him. In a weird "make me" sorta way. BUT I DIDNT KNOW HE WAS GAY! Fuck it...

I pinned Tord down against my bed, I held his arms down and kissed his tender neck. His skin, it was like a velvet blanket of skin. (Tom is not the poetic type) My legs were still on his torso as I took my hoodie off. I never had a shirt on underneath since, well I just don't wear shirts under hoodies. He looked excited and his lustful gray eyes told me his hentai hadn't been cutting it recently. "Stay there" I said as I took my tight skinny jeans off. My boxers were bright blue and falling off since the skinny jeans and boxers were practically stuck together. I jumped back on the bed...

(Should I continue this lemon? Answer in the comments!)